• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pommie Eagle

Reserve Grader
Special mention today to Jorge Taufua for today's efforts. Doesn't often get the wraps, but I thought today his efforts,particularly those bloody hard runs out from our goaline, on a wet paddock were outstanding, not forgetting making that finish look a whole lot easier than it actually was. Good on ya Jorge!

Great effort tonight, that's what he and Skivvy bring to the table......tough hard yards out of our own end. Now if he could just speed up his play the ball, or get a little more urgency in there to draw the penalty he'd take it up a notch. Was definitely in the 3,2,1 points tonight.

He saved about 4 tries by covering those grubbers up.:clap:

Thought that Wright, who was playing on the wrong side of the field for him, stifled Jorge getting more ball.:cool:

Did his usual hard yards tonight but really excelled with his defence and, as @HappilyManly said, covering those grubbers. Don't recall him even making an error :clap:

He saved about 4 tries by covering those grubbers up.:clap:

Thought that Wright, who was playing on the wrong side of the field for him, stifled Jorge getting more ball.:cool:
I thought Wright did OK. Williame definitely comes back to centre in his place though. Wright could play wing on the other side with Parker moving in to centre.

Jorge played really well and I honestly thought he improved a lot more defensively. He's reading the game a lot better than he used to and his positional defence has improved too. Taking bombs were never his strength but he's improved that too to a point where it's no longer "5th tackle - kick to Jorge".

Amazes me when people say we should get rid of him. Jorge is a Manly player through & through now. Put in a very Manly performance last night did Jorge...hat's off to Taufua!

images (2).jpg

Hooray for Jorge

Yeah jorge was a safe pair of hands on a very wet game day. His kick cover was solid.

Defensively he has always been strong. Wright limited him in attack, wiliame returning should help.

Was awesome today. Was over shadowed by late gane big plays, but he did the 1% extra all through the second half. In fact off of many of his plays we kept them out and won that gane

I swear, if Jorge's hands were as good all the time as they are when there is a try on offer he'd be just about the perfect power winger.

He didn't yesterday which was great (and surprising given the conditions), but he is often prone as we know to dropping bombs (or not getting near them) and even dropping simple balls on a carry. Yet put him in a near impossible situation to score a try and 999/1000 he won't get close to dropping it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2