Hoppa's Points the Finger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think so. Just who in the media is talking about what led to AFB blowing his top?
I don't think so. Just who in the media is talking about what led to AFB blowing his top?
I fear you're right. It would appear that Maxwell is teflon coated. Earlier this week on NRL 360 there was one brief mention that this was the second time we've been dudded this year. From then on the media has rolled out the 'nothing to see here' approach mixed with truckloads of faux outrage and 'think of the children'. NRL 360 by Wednesday was anything but reasoned analysis, more like a pack of hyenas on a feeding frenzy.

I get the 'think of the children', they are any societies most precious resource and should always be protected. AFB is not a role model to my kids. I am. It hasn't been difficult to explain to kids that once you've abused someone in that manner, you've lost the argument, no matter the circumstances. Nor has it been difficult to explain the anti-Manly bias. I tell them that every good story needs a villian and that for most people in the NRL, that villian is Manly. Most of the hate is simple jealousy or unfounded herd mentality. Besides, it is the fuel that drives Manly's success.

It's a little trickier to explain Erin Molan mocking Pacific Islander culture (which includes kids) and the medias' casual acceptance of her racism. Likewise, I'm scratching for reasons to explain how video referees, with the aid of technology and time can consistently make decisions that have no correlation to what everybody else watching the game sees.

'Sorry' just doesn't cut it by now and has reached it's use-by date.

Rant over

Last edited:
You can shoot the messenger but it doesn't change the fact that (for once) he makes a sound argument...
Exactly right, many fans on here just want to express what terrible monsters AFB and Hoppa are. The NRL would be laughing at us. Talk about hook, line and sinker!

Last edited:
BTW if anyone watches "Bull" on Ten, last night he called Judges- Morons. But that is in a script.

I say ban the show for 4 weeks, and do rehabilitation and apoligise to every minority group including Melbourne and Parramatta supporters.

V’Landy’s should be all over this. They are waiting to replace Greenberg while the perfect candidate is staring them in the face (or probably more accurately fingering them in the bum).

Has @BOZO finally given up all the health and fitness shenanigans to become a @Boozo like the rest of us?
Good morning feathered friend . Health and fitness and self development has always been a passion of mine and I hope all of us Silvertails are keeping happy and healthy and making an effort to love their mind body and soul
FMQ2-2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4