Hoppa's hamstring

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
So we all lourve SOO. Thanks to this debacle we now have Hoppa out with a damaged hamstring. Great news for Manly. Not. These nothing games just serve to injure our players. Grrr.

Mate, how can you call origin a debacle?? that was sport at it's finest!!
and it's not as if we don't have enough depth to cover Hoppa for a few weeks if he is out.

The possibility of an injury out weighs the benefits he would get playing in a game like that. He'll be a better player for it.

Tbh I think it looks like a corked thigh! I was at the game and he had it strapped, walking with a limp. Give him a rest this week with oldfield to backup anyway. Our depth will keep our ship afloat!

DSM5 said:
So we all lourve SOO. Thanks to this debacle we now have Hoppa out with a damaged hamstring. Great news for Manly. Not. These nothing games just serve to injure our players. Grrr.

, soo is great, that first 10 min was the best ive seen in years. "debacle" and "nothing games" really?

We haven't done badly from rep game omissions this year. We'll be OK.

Did Hoppa injure his Hamstring in scoring the try? He seemed to stumble a few metres out. And after scoring he was hobbling.

I was at the game and he looked ok when he come off, he seemed to be walking ok. I hope its not too serious. Nothing game my arse, i was there and it was awesome!!!

top game. Hoppa Jnr will grow from this wonderful experience.

Some of his runs, he made easy metres, which is remarkable for sucha young kid!

You don't really know with muscle/tendon/soft tissue injuries etc until you cool down and have the scans a day later.

My guess is that he will be unlikely to play on Monday.

He was limping quite badly up the tunnel after his post match interview, Oldfield will be good cover for him though.

I think a separate competition as outlined by Phil Gould would be a good thing to run in conjunction wirth a stand-alone SOO.

The only difference is I would expand to include country NSW and QLD sides as well.

As much as I enjoyed watching it on TV, it is a nothing game to me. That's why I never go to watch a state of origin game live. I didnt care who won, I just wanted to see a good game, and it was a great game. But I'd still rather no Manly players get picked.

I enjoy watching it but the results don't matter to me. Anyone who watches a game like last night and cant see it as the great and best quality football there is, is crazy in my view.

Sure you get injuries but what a game.

Leanne took me to State of Origin for one of our first dates a few years back, her understanding of the fact she comes second when the footy is on was one of the main reasons to marry her.

:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7