Hoppa suffers a 3rd and possibly worse defeat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
In an episode with many twists and turns, all tribes of AE SURVIVOR were forced to endure Tribal Council and one Survivor was voted out: John Hopoate, the 31-year-old Winger.
This is the 3rd defeat he has suffered in the last 24 hours and becomes known as the first person voted out of AE survivor.

Undefeated in Immunity Challenges, the Alternate Eagles tribe used their first Tribal Council to vote out Hoppa in an almost unanimous decision.
Hoppa played well until a poorly timed shoulder charge ended his game short and sent him to the sheds, it is believed this event led to the tribe voting him out

After his torch was snuffed, Hoppa admitted, "I knew before I went to the Tribal Council that my game was over."

http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/survivor/survivor.php

Who will be voted out next week, who will be the ultimate survivor.

(This of course is complete parody and john hopoate never said the above quote, it is a spin on his farewell message to fans)
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

I feel ripped... like many in the American Election did.

How can I vote for a man who is no longer in the side? :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

because he was still in the side when voting started and pretty much still was when it ended. Trust me he was voted out on sunday afternoon the votes were already well and truly against him.

Now prasie my article!

lol thanks champ so unexpected :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is definately unusual, rewards the solid consistant Performer!

Hoppa certainly has taken the pressure of Sam Harris and co, if only for a week!!!!! :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

yes I think Sam will need to lift his game in the immunity challenges.

no less than 20 tackles will get him through.

like you say consistency will see you through. you have a shocker or a brain explosion and your goorne

i actually thought Chad or Steppa would have gone or even hand bag after the NZ game

well the NZ game would have had a different loser.

It will be interesting to see where the votes go next week

Just 1 point re this.
If Travis Burns for example doesn't play NRL this year,he can't be voted off as worst on field so he wins

no he wont trust me.

we will sort it out as we go. mainly the top 18 - 20 will be in the running if they dont play they will be cancelled before the final round

no one reads rules, i barely thought of them as I typed them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2