Hoppa in More Trouble!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Even after the negative publicity of this year and all that is past 'Our' Hoppa has done it again.

http://www.silvertails.net/news.php?item.908.2

I am starting to get weary of the defence of this guy. I was one of those that didn't want to see him back this year - he has just blotted his copybook too far and his effect on the younger players is not what our club needs in my view.

He gets the "he's a lovely bloke" and "committed family man" support but you seriously have to start wondering with the continual rubbish that he seems to dish up.

I continually watch the videos to see how good he was in the past but I just can't defend him anymore as he just doesn't learn. Manly did the right thing to let him go!!

I can't say I didn't see this coming.

I just dont believe after his whole controversial career, it may finnaly come to a complete end at a Juniors match.

"Dennis Spagarino, who recently returned from Sicily after representing the family in debate over a deceased estate, has rejected suggestions from his colleagues that Hoppa will wake one morning with a horse's head at the end of his bed."

Ermm, there is already a horse's arse in the bed. No real surprises in this news item. Take up chess Hoppa.

once a fool , always a fool !!

I never have & never will defend this guy. He is much more suited to boxing ( ala Mike Tyson )

For all those fools that called for Hoppa's comeback,here is more proof that he is too stupid to learn from his action's.He is a total disgrace.We would all hope never to be heard from again,but i dont believe in miracles.He cant help himself.I also hope we dont look at Willie Manu who is Hoppa's cousin.We dont need another idiot in a Manly jersey.

I have a few mates in the Manly Refs Assoc and they have said this type of incident with Hoppa is not a one off occurance. He regulary abuses refs when watching/coaching the kids.

yeah bring hoppa back!!! where are those idiots now ????? probably hiding with the save Monaghs brigade!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2