hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have been lacking in attitude over the past 2 weeks, but I think we can bounce back.

The defence has been great, the rest will happen, they are in a bit of a lull before their run to the finals :~?

I disagree. On our line the defence is good, but the only reason they are on the line all the time is due to our ineptness in the other 80m of the paddock where they made metres at will

[quote author=SilentBob]
The defence has been great, the rest will happen, they are in a bit of a lull before their run to the finals :~?

I disagree. On our line the defence is good, but the only reason they are on the line all the time is due to our ineptness in the other 80m of the paddock where they made metres at will

[/quote]

Exactly Kiwi. We don't rush up in defence. We wait, which gives the attacking side time to put on set plays, kick field goals, etc, etc....We just look really, really tired. I wish SOO was over !!!

Our defence is disgusting around the ruck. Against teams like The Dragons and Broncos, we will get punished there.

the best example of that was waiting for Bird to run at us, we stood there and waited for him to come to us and he scored. we move up Bird does not score, simple.

[quote author=SilentBob]

[/quote]

Won't get any arguments from me, should have been more specific and said goal line and scrambling defence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4