Hopeless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some observations from tonight's debacle
1)Lyon,Starling and Matai should only come back when 100% fit
2)Mateo needs to be on the left hand side at five eight
3)Foz needs to go ,hopeless in attack and defence not to mention a cancer from within
4) Sao needs to be in the 17
5)Buhrer needs to be in the middle with Ballin
6)Mason has to come off the bench
7)Williame is a capable fill in for either centre
8) Hodges could add spark off the bench
9) If DCE doesn't come good its time to give JLJ a go
Dodged a 1.2 million bullet with foz. Seriously that is a lot of coin. Could buy a dozen juniors, develop them and then........ Watch other teams poach them. Great system nrl.

DCE tried hard but there was no talk or organisation of the attack.The halves need to talk and yell.All I heard at the game from Foran and DCE was a deaf-mute silence,hence my criticism

I feel the pain like everyone else on this forum especially after a decade of success.I also felt the pain when the club was on the verge of financial extinction prior to joining the North Sydney Bears and the ensuing Northern Eagle debacle, the divorce shortly thereafter and rebirth.

Perhaps it's time to focus on the next decade ahead and the ensuing riches by way of premierships which will follow. This all starts with the front office. The continuous boardroom bickerings are no longer and I can only assume with the amount the Penn's have invested they will plan for success just like Delmege did when he invested his retirement savings in the club to save it from financial ruin. He brought in a new CEO in Mayer to restructure it and a no name and unproven coach in Hasler and look what we achieved.

I don't envisage Toovey will be gone, when one considers what he has endured and I am sure the Penn's and Kelly are aware of this but i do believe success will come in time despite the fact we have lost our halves and two of our founding team members within the space of six months. If success means loosing games and more foundation team members on the way then so be it.

I also remember Penn saying when they took over the club, one of our primary focus is to build and focus on our youth. Well look how good the Toyota Cup team is going after four rounds and some of the rookie players being blooded in first grade so far for which many on the forum have praised.

I know most will disagree and bag the shyte out of me then so be it but i know many that will agree.

DCE tried hard but there was no talk or organisation of the attack.The halves need to talk and yell.All I heard at the game from Foran and DCE was a deaf-mute silence,hence my criticism
That's why neither will be a success at their new clubs.
They will be expected to take on the role of saviour and leader but neither could organise a root in a brothel. The class of players around them the last 4 years has carried them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4