Hope Glens there but....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
This team is still potent with any number of players in career best form. Yes he helps form a lethal attack down the right side but dont underestimate the damage from giving Lyon early ball, points will still flow. The part of Glens game that will be missed if outed is his defence. He hits hard & stops em flat - ask Pritchard!! Hoping Gift only cops 1 - 2 weeks but for those banking the season around him, have faith - this Manly team will lift either way for the finals & in a way this outside media hype will make them even hungrier for the 2011 title. Totally disagree with those thinking this beatup will derail Manly like in 2009 & 2010 - this 2011 is the real deal.

Look, the club is having a shot on getting Gift a downgrade. If it happens that's a bonus, if not wel move on. Why not have a lash? And the end of the day I agree we can definitely still win the comp without Gifty. We've got talent all over the park and I'm very confident wel be there on last day of the season.

without gifty it's going to be hard, but im confident buhrer can step in and do the job. Will be a great experience for him

I can see the fairytail finish - Seaeagles make the GF -
* Kingy is all good - Gift has a blinder - Hoppa go's out with a hat trick - Wolf gets chaired by George & T Rex as part of the team.
Dreams come true - well not many of mine but this 1 has a chance now!!
:D

Zorba to do a victory lap with his grand kids and is surrounded by good sorts. Good players, that is ...

And then Menzies rises out from behind the bench with electricity...naked... like the F**KING TERMINATOR!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6