Hoops are back for 2022 !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love it..this is 100% Manly... it's the jersey and hoopes are the icon that most Manly supporters recognise.. it's the design that has brought us multiple premierships, and memories that will forever be forged in our DNA.. just like St George and the Red V, Liverpool and the all red strip, the hoopes are Manly .. congrats to management for going down this path.. i get that yearly jersey designs are necessary and equate to merchandise sales but i really hope we stick with the hoopes and just do subtle alterations as far as design changes go in the future.. bring on 2022
Dragons jersey never seems to change much

I don’t like the white collar on the home jersey. I said it...

Aesthetically I think it stands out too much and makes the jersey look out of balance.
Just my view..

I do like the maroon collar on the white away jersey, but not the Christian priest looking collar with maroon jersey.

There’s just no way to please some people! @:blush:@:smirk:

Got to be honest I have always been a retro guy rather than a new jersey guy....but this could be my first new purchase in a long long time
Ditto

My last jersey purchase was the 2011 Premiership one.

But I’m definitely thinking about a hoops option to add to the collection.

@The Wheel mate could you check out with the club and see what the demands been like for pre orders. seems like a lot of us have ordered them. that can only be a good thing.

I really don’t like the white collar and white strip and the end of the sleeves.

On all the footage and images I’ve seen of the new design,
It’s looks like our best jersey design in a long while. But they REALLY messed it up by making it look like they’re all wearing WHITE UNDERSHIRTS that pop out the collar and sleeves.

It’s a sickness I know,

But I can’t stand it. Makes an otherwise strong design look frumpy and weak.
Just my fashion design theory days kicking in..

Only a premiership can make up for this injustice!

:whew:

1973. White collars, but tucking them in (like Ray Branighan) was way cool!

1973-manly-gf-team.png

1984 Manly seem to have had 2 main jerseys with games in maroon and others in white. The maroon jersey had the white collar but i don't think it looked any good. The maroon shorts don't help. In 1985 it was the traditional Manly maroon jersey, same as the 1987 grand final.

This game has the 1984 maroon jersey.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Nice Jersey design, but having pointsbet scrawled along the front is akin to vandalism.

Wish URM would return to the front of the jersey and do what they do best.

Take out the trash.

Nice Jersey design, but having pointsbet scrawled along the front is akin to vandalism.

Wish URM would return to the front of the jersey and do what they do best.

Take out the trash.
We would rank no1, for most jersey changes by a club in the NRL era. Just when I was loving my URM one..mmm !!

If you squint your eyes the white away jersey almost looks like it has PIONEER on the front of it. I love both Jerseys and really like the training tops. They really kicked it straight over the black dot with the gear this year. Well done to the designers.

I really don’t like the white collar and white strip and the end of the sleeves.

On all the footage and images I’ve seen of the new design,
It’s looks like our best jersey design in a long while. But they REALLY messed it up by making it look like they’re all wearing WHITE UNDERSHIRTS that pop out the collar and sleeves.

It’s a sickness I know,

But I can’t stand it. Makes an otherwise strong design look frumpy and weak.
Just my fashion design theory days kicking in..

Only a premiership can make up for this injustice!

:whew:
The away jersey has a maroon neck. Look at that one.

• 👍
Reactions: R3

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4