Hoops are back for 2022 !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
URM has been a massive supporter of Manly for so many years and they 'stepped up' when needed and now Points Bet has arrived with a massive sponsorship offer, so URM has probably just acceded to what is best for the club.

I know the Johnson family and their support will always be there for Manly and they just want to do what is best for the club. URM has been a fabulous supporter of the club and have been for many years and I am sure they will continue to do so. It may appear to be a lesser role however, I'm sure their support will not abate.

They had to go with club colours for Pointsbet. There would've been a mutiny putting their colours of red and black on there. No reference or homage should ever be payed to those worm ridden Bears.

URM has been a massive supporter of Manly for so many years and they 'stepped up' when needed and now Points Bet has arrived with a massive sponsorship offer, so URM has probably just acceded to what is best for the club.

I know the Johnson family and their support will always be there for Manly and they just want to do what is best for the club. URM has been a fabulous supporter of the club and have been for many years and I am sure they will continue to do so. It may appear to be a lesser role however, I'm sure their support will not abate.
URM is still a sponsor, but shorts I think (or back).

this is amazing those jerseys with the font of the pointsbet logo looks soooo close to the 1980s hoops.

anyone who doesn't like this jersey is a Bears fan:)

i wonder if URm supply the plastic bottles for the jerseys lol

Great looking jersey, home and away. Haven’t brought one in a few years but definitely will be looking to get one of these or even maybe both!!

And here I was thinking you were talking about the upcoming NBL season.

Go Adelaide 36ers.

Oh and I like the hoops, the jumpers look good blah blah blah......@:cool:

Nice simple design.
My main query is: how do they make a jersey from plastic bottles?
And how do they know said bottles are ethically sourced?
Isn't it a pity Pepsi is no longer our jersey sponsor. We could have consumed the sponsor's product and donated the bottle hoping that one day we could see it in a different form speeding down the sideline at Brookie.
I not that you’re full of bottle today.

Then in the Polo shorts they have grey or black hoops. Why can't we just stick to maroon and white. Loooove the jerseys

Love it..this is 100% Manly... it's the jersey and hoopes are the icon that most Manly supporters recognise.. it's the design that has brought us multiple premierships, and memories that will forever be forged in our DNA.. just like St George and the Red V, Liverpool and the all red strip, the hoopes are Manly .. congrats to management for going down this path.. i get that yearly jersey designs are necessary and equate to merchandise sales but i really hope we stick with the hoopes and just do subtle alterations as far as design changes go in the future.. bring on 2022

And stop Shakiel Oneal singing the vermin song, I'm over it
yeah I can't stand those ads - an ageing former athlete with no connection to Australia nor rugby league, singing a souths song. It is such a cringe, and insulting to manly. I hope they do better with the ads in future.

I might add that the bloke from the pointsbet ad (whoever he is) would go well in Big Momma's House 4

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6