Home Venue for Finals Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Home Venue for Finals Games

• Bankwest Stadium

• Central Coast Stadium (likely only Weeks 1 and 2)

• Stadium Australia (Formerly ANZ)

• SCG (binoculars required)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
Touch wood, over the next few weeks, we should hopefully cement our spot for a top 6 finish as a minimum.

With Brookie most likely out of action due to a capacity that will be around 11-12K with all restrictions removed, thought I'd see where preference would be amongst the Silvertails crew.

My preference would be Bankwest (as long as we're not playing Parra) as for the times we've played there this year, there's been a great turnout and atmosphere provided by the Manly faithful.

The benefit of Bankwest would be that ticket sales would be a 50-50% split between both Sydney clubs as capacity is only 30,000, compared to Stadium Australia where we could have 40,000+ bunnies/eels fans there as capacity is 80,000.

Touch wood, over the next few weeks, we should hopefully cement our spot for a top 6 finish as a minimum.

With Brookie most likely out of action due to a capacity that will be around 11-12K with all restrictions removed, thought I'd see where preference would be amongst the Silvertails crew.

My preference would be Bankwest (as long as we're not playing Parra) as for the times we've played there this year, there's been a great turnout and atmosphere provided by the Manly faithful.

The benefit of Bankwest would be that ticket sales would be a 50-50% split between both Sydney clubs as capacity is only 30,000, compared to Stadium Australia where we could have 40,000+ bunnies/eels fans there as capacity is 80,000.
Stadium Australia only because I am a member out there. Bankwest more likely and happy to play all finals there.

Last edited:
If we are lucky to get a home final I would go for Bankwest as we have had 3 of our best wins there this season and its a really good facility, if not lets go for the SCG

We have learnt to win at Bankwest. If we play Parra then it has to be Central Coast if our home semi however any other side then Bankwest. I attended our first two games there this year and the turn out by our supporters was awesome.

We have learnt to win at Bankwest. If we play Parra then it has to be Central Coast if our home semi however any other side then Bankwest. I attended our first two games there this year and the turn out by our supporters was awesome.

I agree not playing Parra there however if it’s a Prelim Final for example, Gosford is too small so would most likely be Stadium Australia or SCG to avoid Bankwest.

If it's against a Sydney team, I'd prefer Central Coast as it feels more like a 'home' ground for us given how many games we've taken up there in years gone past, etc.

If it's against anyone else, the atmosphere (and extra capacity $$$) at Bankwest is pretty awesome.

Not particularly fussed though at the end of the day, as long as we don't waste a home game playing Parra at Bankwest! (cough magic round)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8