home semi gone ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
thanks to the panthers getting smashed tonight a home semi looks all but gone unless we can beat the storm.
there is no reason we cant beat them, but looks like we end up playing the knights in newcastle

Panthers are good for nothing. We HAVE to beat the Storm now to finish 3rd thanks to Newcastle having the bye next week. However, thanks to the Raiders losing and Brisbane vs. Parramatta tomorrow, the lowest we can finish is 6th. The best result in that match tomorrow will be a draw.

Reckon BK will come back for the Storm match?

There is talk that Thurston will return for the Cowgirls vs Eels next week to try and retain his Test jumper.

Who do the Broncos have?

eels and broncos will win last match.unless we beat the storm we will play knights at energy stadium with the refs no doubt looking to cane us in the penalties to square the ledger with poor little joey.

the positive is that the 4 v 5 game is a claytons semi and rarely matters.unless there are some real boilovers both sides will be playing a second week semi whether they win or lose.only time it didnt happen was when the panthers rolled saints a couple of years ago.still to miss a home final after winning six of our last seven would be tragic.

The positives:
Manly will determine their own destiny
The result either way will make no difference to Melbourne

The Negatives:
The possibility of being without Orford, Kennedy & Watmough
Olympic Park

Bloody Penrith, I'd already started spending my money :( .
I think we can beat Melbourne next week, but I don't think we'll make the 4 if we don't. The winner will have too much to play for.
I'd prefer Newcastle at EAS to Parra or Brisbane.

I would be happy to play Parra at Parra. I think that this Manly side at full strength can give it to them. We have come a long way in the past few months.

Warriors always seem to step it up against Brisbane, therefore im supporting the Bronco's against Parra this arvo

cw

to meet parra at parra we would have to run sixth as they can probably only run 3rd or miss the 4(unless they win both their games by a few points which isnt likely with the cowgirls in the mix)_
running sixth brings a lot of maybes into play as 7 may beat the bulldogs with their players out and its game over if we lose.we are still a fair chance of running sixth if Melbourne click.

I was angry with the Panfer pussies last night. Just rolled over and handed it to Drugcastle and with it puts us in a dangerous place. But it has been over a whole season and we just didn't put any team to the sword with the biggest being 26 pts. I honestly think we have a chance of rolling Melbourne as we have everything to win for and they have nothing to gain and could/should rest players.

Its good that we have to win in a way - keeps our momentum going. We are one of the few teams that have been playing finals footy regularly of late and things have come up milhouse more often than not.

We will beat melbourne next week and are a serious threat this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2