Home loans??????????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hervey Bay, aat this point either Point Vernon or Urraween

Thats a fair way up the coast Dan. Have you got work up there? I always pictured you as someone who would be hard pressed living away from the citys social scene.

Times change fLIP you get older you get a puppy and a good woman and life in the city becomes less desirable. I am growing to hate the pace of life here and looking forward to a quieter life.

My work is allowing me to work from home, so I will be on a high Sydney wage in Hervey bay living like a king in paradise

Dan link said:
Times change fLIP you get older you get a puppy and a good woman and life in the city becomes less desirable. I am growing to hate the pace of life here and looking forward to a quieter life.

My work is allowing me to work from home, so I will be on a high Sydney wage in Hervey bay living like a king in paradise

Hervey Bay is Paradise! Point Vernon is lovely. Hope you like fishin Dan? Great to just take the chair, fishin pole and an esky and sit on the rocks and enjoy.

Just hope they don't overdevelop the joint.

Mate I love fishing.

We arre looking at a place at Auction next week. If not we will go for another place up on the hill at urraween.

You near by there Nodd?

You will have to drop in for a beer if you are.

Dan

Dan link said:
Mate I love fishing.

We arre looking at a place at Auction next week. If not we will go for another place up on the hill at urraween.

You near by there Nodd?

You will have to drop in for a beer if you are.

Dan

One place where you can actually still catch fish if you know the right spots.

No dan , don't live there but spent a lot of time there as my Old Man is a Maryborough boy and we have/had plenty of rellos up that way.

My sister and her young family have moved to Maryborough, so we now try and get up that way as much as possible. A great spot.

I'm going to Hervey Bay on saturday for a camp/fish/piss up. Staying in Urangan. It's about a 3 hour drive from where I am (pretty much Brisbane city) should be good... looking forward to it.

I'm hoping to catch up with Mimi MacPherson while i'm up there... I hear she has a new movie coming out.

Dan link said:
Hervey Bay, aat this point either Point Vernon or Urraween
Got a mate who moved to hervey Bay 6 months ago and is into me to moving up there to work with him in painting.Thing is , I dont know how to paint.hahaha.
We are thinking of Gold Coast so what ever suggestions made here on Home Loans I may use.
Last i look , some great deals going in Hervey Bay too.

I just booked a flight and am heading up to Hervey Bay tomorrow as well to look at a property I really want to buy.

I want Leanne to come up but she is stuck in the hospital

Looking at AMP and found a few homes we want. Waiting for the guy from Aussie to get back to me with some scenarios and we will put in an offer

Yeah Leanne was let out of hospital on Saturday so we flew back up there and found a house and am putting in an offer today for $310,000. Shall see how we go

329,000 but they let slip that it is a 270/280k house with a pool which brings it to around 310k

needs too much work to be worth 330k we will go to 315 max

Get me on gmail if you want me to show you the links etc

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7