Holden Cup - Round 26 Team List, Info & Result etc.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
HOLDEN CUP - Round 26 - Sea Eagles Team List to take on the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300 Smiles Stadium at 5:15 PM (AEST) on Saturday (6th of September):

1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. LATRELL SCHAUMKEL
3. CHARLIE TAYLOR
4. LUKE GARNER
5. LUKE GOSLING
6. WILL PEARSALL
7. NICHOLAS HYNES
8. JORDAN LATHAM
9. MICHAEL STIG
10. EVAN LEE
11. JAMIL HOPOATE
12. LEONATI FEILOAKITUA
13. JACK DELANEY

14. HUGH PRATT
15. DALLAS KOEN
16. NICHOLAS LYNN
17. JAMES PARKER
18. MITCH BRITTON

COACH: DAVID HEATH

* Team List subject to change. *

DRAW:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP Draw.

LADDER:

Click here for HOLDEN CUP ladder.

So the boys need to win (obviously) and rely on a couple of losses now, from either the Warriors, Panthers, Rabbits or Storm.

To make the finals.

The Cows kids are 7 points adrift under Us, but we're seeing more than ever recently that position means nothing without EFFORT on the day.

Personally, from the little I've seen but more I've heard, this team's much better with Tom T back at 1; Charlie Taylor in the centres; and Michael Stig back in the run-on side.

I'm hoping enormously we retain the 3 (along with other juniors) for the long-term.

Good Luck to our young men.

Thanks again @Jethro

I saw them play for the first time on Sunday and as I did not have a program did not know who No 11 was. He was into everything, breaking tackles, making hurting tackles and was just everywhere. Whenever there was push and shove he was there to contribute. Looked like a combination of a young Skivvy & Choc. When I went and bought a program to see who he was I just laughed. Chip off the old block. Luke Garner was also impressive.

southsideeagle said:
I saw them play for the first time on Sunday and as I did not have a program did not know who No 11 was. He was into everything, breaking tackles, making hurting tackles and was just everywhere. Whenever there was push and shove he was there to contribute. Looked like a combination of a young Skivvy & Choc. When I went and bought a program to see who he was I just laughed. Chip off the old block. Luke Garner was also impressive.

Hopefully he can control his aggro a bit better than Dad; AND Parramatta don't suck him out west like Will mate!

RiverEagle said:
Hopefully he can control his aggro a bit better than Dad; AND Parramatta don't suck him out west like Will mate!

Wasn't he cut from Parramatta for disciplinary reasons earlier this season?

I think he did get into trouble at Parra and at Manly before that. Not sure how Will is his brother? He is talented just hope it can be better channelled.

The Who said:
RiverEagle said:

Wasn't he cut from Parramatta for disciplinary reasons earlier this season?

Yeah he was mate.

From what I heard it was trivial but regular misconduct, and they punted him. (And there was that pub-fight he "witnessed" this year...)

But he was cleared with all that, it was said here, and is obviously performing consistently well for Us now, too.

I just HOPE the Eels don't try stealing him back again!

RiverEagle said:
What, it's Thursday and no-one cares our Holden Cup guys can still make the 8??

Poor form folks.

Sadly the Rabbitohs won last night so we can no longer make the 8 because Panthers play the Warriors . One of those 2 will finish in the eight. A shame as they had played some good football of late. The finals experience would have been good for them.

Yep, unfortunately souths beat easts by 2 and the rorter's gun player (Hastings) got the call up to firsts.
Ah well, still the best U20's season in some years and if they win on Sat they'll miss out on 29 points.

Oh bugger hey boys?!

Hope they have a good win up there anyway.

No injuries and no damn recruitment-scouts lookin' at our kids!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6