HOLDEN CUP GF AND Q&A - Ella Kasmar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ella Kasmar

Reserve Grader
Hey guys it's me again!!

I know I said a few weeks ago that that would be my last article but I was asked to do one more for the 20s!

It's a super short one as it was only a small article but here you go:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...rs-in-holden-cup/story-fngr8hax-1227554271858

I'm also doing a special podcast for the Screaming Eagles so if you have any questions at all about the under 20s and their grand final please ask them below!!! Or anything you'd like me to cover.

Thanks so much
Ella x

Great work Ella, as you have all year!

Suggested item - Are the guys prepared for the hot weather on Sunday at Homebush? Hopefully they'll get drinks breaks! Feel for them playing in the heat....Go Manly!

Hey guys it's me again!!

I know I said a few weeks ago that that would be my last article but I was asked to do one more for the 20s!

It's a super short one as it was only a small article but here you go:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...rs-in-holden-cup/story-fngr8hax-1227554271858

I'm also doing a special podcast for the Screaming Eagles so if you have any questions at all about the under 20s and their grand final please ask them below!!! Or anything you'd like me to cover.

Thanks so much
Ella x
Well done again Ella, always a good read, looking forward to seeing what next year brings and your view on how we are proceeding, thanks from me and my family.

Big question Ella. You seem to be somewhat in the know about things Sea Eagle, so do you know what the real story is about Knight and his contractual issues. Yes he's at Manly for 2016, but what is the word on later seasons as far as you've heard. Thanks for your articles. You should be supplanting Peters' role on that publication

thanks for posting Ella.

I don't have any questions for that show

But have a great time.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8