Hodkinson gorn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Jono link=topic=183483.msg265166#msg265166 date=1275544993]
stop these posts as there is no evidence. Until someone can post a link to a report saying Trent has signed with the dogs, I am not listening and neither should anyone else.

Have inserted index finger into each earhole to ensure full compliance.
[/quote]
Then how did you type that message, with your nose?

DSM5 link said:
Jono typed his with his dick.

Have tried in the past myself, main problem being that I can't get the right key, normally hit too many of them at the same time

The hardest part is standing on your head whilst typing huh?

Yeah I tried it too - problem is that when I "reached" for the enter key, I clubbed the entire PC off of the desk. 

Fluffy link said:
im nold sold on Foran wearing the 7, to me it would only be a stop gap until we can find someone else

If we look at the role being played, Foran has basically been our halfback this season anyway, he has certainly been far more dominant in the pairing and running the show

If fully fit, I could certainly live with

Stewart
Robbo
Matai
Farrar/Whare
Either Williams
Lyon
Foran

running out onto the park

He has been the dominant attacking player but not the organiser - something he may grow into but looked lost in round 1 and didnt seem to have gotten over it playing for the kiwis.

I think if manly miss out on TH given how well Ben.f works as an extra ball player from fullback if b.stewarts was to get back next year to fullback, I think Farrah and Foran would do fine in halves till someone special came on the market or till manly could develop someone else.

And Kieran Foran has still not signed the contract with Manly despite club PR saying that he has agreed to terms and should sign any day now. 'Any day now' has stretched out a looooong time .....

So what's happening - is his manager trying to milk more dosh out of the club as Kieran's value has risen steadily over the last coupla months - earning himself a nice percentage payrise in the process??

Any news on when Kieran will sign?

Fluffy link said:
He has been the dominant attacking player but not the organiser - something he may grow into but looked lost in round 1 and didnt seem to have gotten over it playing for the kiwis.

What about the other 10+ rounds ?? He has certainly been more dominant in the first receiver / playmaker / organiser role than Hodkinson. Who are you suggesting has been the key organiser if Foran isn't doing it ?

If the salary cap increase means we can offer more, doesn't it stand to reason so can 15 other clubs?  Strange logic to be giving the media. 

Personally, I think, if this information about T.H. is true, it has come from a source extremely close to the player (if not the player himself) and the sources confidants have been sworn to secrecy.
It's very hard to keep a secret, especially if it is HOT, HOT, HOT, info.  :mad:
Otherwise, there would have been some official leak to the media  ;)

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Fluffy link=topic=183483.msg265191#msg265191 date=1275551729]

What about the other 10+ rounds ?? He has certainly been more dominant in the first receiver / playmaker / organiser role than Hodkinson. Who are you suggesting has been the key organiser if Foran isn't doing it ?
[/quote]

Oh you mean the rounds where he was playing as a 5/8??

There is still a difference although not as much as 20 years ago. Lockyer and Marshall have also tried half back before as experienced dominate 5/8's and not been any more than a stop gap, the same thing that Foran has looked like in his games.

Matabele link said:
If the salary cap increase means we can offer more, doesn't it stand to reason so can 15 other clubs?  Strange logic to be giving the media. 

Please don't quit your pizzeria to become a Manly contract negotiator.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6