• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
So with the help of Mark from Brisbane I managed to remove myself from the unwashed herd for a couple of weeks. It's a pity to come back to see the same mindless dribble prevails on this forum, slapstick glad handling and the like. I expect I won't get much of a response, seeing as it's Footy Show night and most of you can't read anyway.

But for the record:

I'm bored.

Matabele said:
So with the help of Mark from Brisbane I managed to remove myself from the unwashed herd for a couple of weeks. It's a pity to come back to see the same mindless dribble prevails on this forum, slapstick glad handling and the like. I expect I won't get much of a response, seeing as it's Footy Show night and most of you can't read anyway.

But for the record:

I'm bored.

Do what other bored guys do on this forum: go digging up year(s) old threads and try to revive them. ;^)

It is boring when the club is running smoothly,the players are happy and performing well, the administration seems to have its house in order, the coaching staff are pulling all the right reins, crowds are flocking to see us and the team is running 2nd. Maybe some people would be happier if we went back to the last 2 yrs of turmoil or better still maybe the N.E Sharpe days hey..........****sake.

Yeah you are bang on

Tbh I am missing the place so PM me your address and we can work together on getting me back in there

Reggie 12 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Been away for a month myself, missed you a lot Mata

What just get out of prison you sheep f***er

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8