Hmmm Idris to Manly ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a team that is lamenting in last position on the table, with no sign of improvement on the horizon, change is good in any form - so I'm happy for, and support the club in trying to make changes for the better.

Gives one hope.

For a team that is lamenting in last position on the table, with no sign of improvement on the horizon, change is good in any form - so I'm happy for, and support the club in trying to make changes for the better.

Gives one hope.
Not if there trying to bring in this useless thing

Gives one hope.
Idris is out with an ACL, so he can't help us this year anyway.

Idris has not matured.
He was telling every Journo that he can't see himself in the NRL even earlier this year

Not if there trying to bring in this useless thing
Agreed; he reminds me of Eric Grothe Jnr - all potential but his interests are too divided. Grothe wanted to be a muso, and Idris wants to be on TV, or a poet, or a ballerina...footy comes fourth. No thanks.

Agreed; he reminds me of Eric Grothe Jnr - all potential but his interests are too divided. Grothe wanted to be a muso, and Idris wants to be on TV, or a poet, or a ballerina...footy comes fourth. No thanks.
Looks like he might have a future designing wigs for characters in horror movies. I'm thinking an updated version of Bride of Frankenstein.

Just what we need. A guy who's never really lived up to the hype and has two bad knees.

No to Idris. Too injury prone and we definitely don't need that.

Korosiau would be a good pick up. And Panthers just poached gun Parra NYC halfback/hooker and Junior Kiwis captain Zach Dockar-Clay. Love Ballin, but looking like this should of been his last year. Would like to see a more dynamic hooker file that role over the next couple of years.

On a side not, Sam Moa looks set to go to the Panthers on a long term deal. He would of been a great pick up.

'The bad news for Panthers fans is that centre Jamal Idris is on the move.

Idris is under contract for next season but has asked for a release to take up an offer from one of three rival clubs.'

One of those clubs has to be the Rorters on minimal contract like the rest of the team.

I really dont believe Idris is the difference between a successful season, and an unsuccessful season.

He is a very "vanilla" player imo.

A big no thanks from me.

not a Manly style player.. would prefer Malcolm Reilly or Phil Lowe.. even now would be more effective

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6