HIV conversion parties

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
fLIP making it legal does not make it safer, it just brings it out into the open.

You can have someone smoke a ciggarette at work, but dropping a pill would hardly be productive

You can have someone smoke a ciggarette at work, but dropping a pill would hardly be productive

You can't say that across the board.

I reckon plenty of people in the food industry can't have their chef having a quick puff on a gasper up the back, scaring away the clientelle, while they know damn well they're taking speed to get through a shift.

Speed and ecstasy are different things mate.

I wouldnt want a man on an e cooking in the kitchen.

Speed freaks would feel rather sick at the idea of having to be around and prepare food, it would even somewhat damage the quality of their food for their simple distaste of food in that state (It is a major appetite suppressant)

Then you should clarify what you mean by "pill"

If you had Promo girls, would you rather they dropped "e" or walked around with a fag hanging out of their mouth?

Clarify what i mean by pill

please educate me, but you rarely see Speed in Pill format sold as speed!

To near all a pill is an E

they generally use No dose, which is a legal drug.

Speed in a tablet form is rather rare since the cost to manufacture would increase due to needing a pill press and the time spent to actually press the pills.

Whilst it is true that a lot ofwhat is sold as ecstasy is in actual fact a form of amphetamine closer to speed, mixed with ketamine and small doses of MDMA, MDA and PMA no one really sells speed in tablet form

Perhaps though you are a large part of the party drug scene and i just dont know about it huh?

I have had as much to do with the party scene as you have obviously had with the trucking industry.

No Doze! LOL!!!!!

I think you missed my point matas.

My suggestion refers tongue in cheek to the fact that street speed is rarely sold in tablet form

yet you were referring to pills as speed, anyone in street terms can tell you a pill refers to E

I think you missed my point matas.

My suggestion refers tongue in cheek to the fact that street speed is rarely sold in tablet form

crap- you will find speed in plenty of pills...and god knows what else that doesn't show up. If you use a pill tester and check whats in them I think you might be surprised and obviously that is not going to show you the half of it.
Maybe you should speak to some people from the trucking industry and see what sort of pills they are popping- it wouldn't be to make them go to sleep.
It wouldn't be too often in Australia that you would come across pure MDMA pills with nothing else, as alot of the pills are being pressed in Australian backyards.

In recent dance club metropolitan culture it may.

But there are more than one meaning of the word in various sub-cultures.

Thus we are back to my original point that you should have clarified what you meant particularly as we were specifically discussing workplaces.

I wasn't suggesting making it legal. I was suggesting that when the government takes some control over the problem that is already there, it becomes safer.

Junkies won't overdose as often nor will they have laced drugs in a injection room. And, it will reduce the number of people standing on syringes in public parks.

It might not be as big a change as many would like to see but it is a change.

And my girlfriend's dead step father was a truckie. I can guarantee a lot of them take speed in pill form.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4