Hinchcliffe????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
If they use the rewind button to see the grub who initiated the whole situation it was Hinchcliffe with a blatent elbow to the head. The penalty even went Manly's way following this showing the officials believed he was the dog responsible, so why the hell is he not suspended????? :mad:

Same as Slater not being sighted or his elbow on DCE. I still want to know why Gifty was given 10 in the bin

Let's not get carried away, the penalty against Hinchcliffe was sufficient.

The ref actually gave the storm a penalty as the 1st brawl ensued and only when they had a chance to check things on the replay did they agree that Hinchcliff was the initial instigator and the penalty was reversed.

elbowing is part n parcel of storms game.

its a trick learned in their mma training.

they have been doing it for over 4 years.

so the judiciary is consistent

If u watch closely i actually believe he throws the first punch at Darcy. Maybe u can say a penalty was sufficient there but not if u r gonna charge Robbo and Foran. What a joke.

fLIP said:
The official explaination was that the elbow was deemed 'accidental'.
But the refs gave a penalty for it so obviously they didn't see it as 'accidental' so it's interesting that the match review/judiciary would not agree.

That could be a good thing because it will be easier to convince the judiciary that the refs also got it wrong with sin binning Glenn.

Yeah the refs also made a slight miscalculation in they didn't expect Blair to go jogging off.

At the game I thought there was much longer delay before Blair got marched but looking at many replays today I was surprised by how little time there was - the refs got it right in what they did but this unexpected thing went against them and we know what then happened.

If you look at the nrl.com replay 2 things appear certain:

1. Glenn was consistent and walked at the same slow pace all the way to the touchline
2. Blair was consistent and jogged all the way to then meet up with Glenn

The refs didn't expect no 2

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4