• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This is from a news.com, it is a caption to a photo.

Have we all gone insane:

She's out ... Hollywood observers are drawing comparisons between 22-day inmate Paris Hilton and former South African president Nelson Mandela, who spent 27 years in jail under the apartheid regime.

8| 8| 8|

:bdh:

Can we please declare this forum a Paris Free Zone???? She is a nothing and that report says it all about Hollywood.

No.

I thought this forum was predominantly about stupidity. And that goes close to taking the cake.

Which goes to show how whacked Hollywood is really.

Was Nutz there with his pants down?

Yeah mate, I was there... Didn't you see me on the news I was with all the Paparazzi.. that wasn't a zoom lens you saw in my hand though.

As for the quote - That's ****in ridiculous... is there anyway I can go onto that site and tell whoever the hell that was to pull their head in??

the way hollywood goes on about her i wouldnt have been suprised if it were related to jesus - yet paris spent 22 days locked away so should be worshiped even more.

This pimple on the ass of society is growing into a boil

[quote author=Matabele]
Which goes to show how whacked Hollywood is really.

Was Nutz there with his pants down?

Yeah mate, I was there... Didn't you see me on the news I was with all the Paparazzi.. that wasn't a zoom lens you saw in my hand though.
[/quote]

Theres a music comedy trio named after you............Tripod !

I was just at ninemsn.com.au and the headline to the second most read article was "hilton gets hair done and plans night out"

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4