Hill signs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by The Wheel, Mar 4, 2005.

Share This Page

1. The Wheel

By:The WheelMar 4, 2005
    2018 Tipping Competitor

Likes Given:
    Ratings:
    +3,471 /115
    March 4, 2005

MANLY Sea Eagles today officially announced the signing of centre Terry Hill for the 2005 season.

Hill met with manager Wayne Beavis and Manly executive director Paul Cummings early today and agreed on a performance-based agreement for the upcoming NRL premiership.

"Manly is delighted to have Terry Hill on board for the season – his experience will be invaluable to our side," said Cummings.

"His training and trial form has been the deciding factor and he wants to play for the right reasons."

Hill was last at Manly in the 1999 season and has played 126 first grade games for the club.

"I am looking forward to giving something back to the club where I enjoyed my best football and if I can help guide some exciting young players to success then it will give me great pleasure," he said.

"It's not a money thing and my comeback is in no way motivated by anything else than a will to go out with a season of enjoyment in a team going places,"

AAP

2. Dan

By:DanMar 4, 2005
    Kim Jong Dan
    Staff Member Administrator 2018 Tipping Competitor

Likes Given:
    Ratings:
    +8,625 /137
    yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

as our bumpkin friends Matabele and Flipper would say

3. Fluffy

By:FluffyMar 4, 2005

Likes Given:
    Ratings:
    +6,834 /268
    Thats great news

I particularily liked the line about being a mentor to the young guys. I think he could really help Steppa and Alberts come a long way

So i guess the question now is it known as Terry's Hill again??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice