High Paid Player Mediocrity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from all of that, who gives a toss what salary rubbish goes on in a USA sport which bears little or no relevance to the NRL.

Its the only source for NRL that I can find. Second, Suh hasn't played a game for Miami and only just got off his rookie contract which was not in top 15. I will accept JJ Watt though. However, he had arguably the greatest season of a defensive player in history including multiple scores on both def and off.

You seem to be missing my point, teams that have players taking up large portions of their teams salary cap tend to perform well but rarely win the comp across most codes with a salary cap.
Either way, you want to be more like the Patriots than say the Bears. Minus the cheating of course.

So if the eels keep lussick and hoppa they have will have Foran 1.2 watmough 900k hoppa 800k and lussick 450k equaling 3.3 mill of a 6.5 mill cap. If that is true that is lunacy. The rest of the team will be nsw cup standard.

Have a look through history, how many sports teams have won when playing their stars big money leaving none for the rest? Below are the ones that come to mind:
- Storm (post salary cap breach)
- Cowboys (Thurston)
- Paramatta (Hayne)
- Broncos (Lockyer)
- NBA Lakers (Kobe)
- NBA Rockets (Howard and Harden)
- NBA Thunder (Durant and Westbrook)
- NFL Broncos (P. Manning)
- NFL Packer (A. Rodgers)
- NFL Ravens (J. Flacco)

Yes the above teams were moderately successful, just couldn't get over the hump for a championship.

For me this is what is going to happen with both the Titans and Parra now. We are in a position to get multiple good/great players across the park and bring in some cheaper younger halves to push for a premiership again. Thoughts?

NBA is a bad example. Almost all teams have at least 1 big name on 18mil or more.

Kobe won plenty with shaq and then Pau.

Durant and westbrook could easily win a ring. This year Injuries have ****ed them.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6