High Expectations.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle40

Reserve Grader
It seems with every new season, that for the majority of Manly diehards, i being
one of many, we have a premiership or at the very least a solid finals showing.
Not so for others, take our Head Admin for example. Lets refer to he or she as Mr or Mrs Doom or Gloom for comical value. Before a ball has been passed, kicked or ran, we hear the same speel trotted out as last year. quote: "halfasanga, Hopeless ,Fat, ssssssslow & terrible hands".
This was a very promising Young forward, mentioned in the same class as SBW,
before a horrific run with injuries.
Do we honestly believe Des & his Staff would allow this young bloke to pull on a
MANLY jumper if he has not put in. Not to mention that this young fellow, not that he is aware, has spent nearly 6months pushing his body to limits that most of us would need ticker replacements to recover ,only to discover that he has actually gone backwards.
Then this neville comes out and makes statements that u wonder how this Mighty Club has turned around from cellar dwellers to contenders in 4 or so years.
I'm sure we could rort the cap and buy every big name forward in the country and our friend would be able to find a problem with something, now i think of it , we could be refering to Mrs Doom & Gloom.
This years forwards look good potentially and thats really all we can expect before the balls been kicked. ive never seen a comp won in Jan or Feb.
So to finish up, the season kickoff must be close cause i can smell the BULLSH#T.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6