• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz said:
The try he scored was second to none individually.

I was about to say...

When Hicks was with us he was able to benchpress his weight 27 times in one set. He was pretty handy at breaking the defensive line back then.

Pittwater Legend said:
Fonz said:
The try he scored was second to none individually.

I was about to say...

When Hicks was with us he was able to benchpress his weight 27 times in one set. He was pretty handy at breaking the defensive line back then.

And he was pretty good at knocking out Martin lang as well.

Daniel said:
MissKate said:
Did anyone notice on the sports news last week when parra were having their pool recovery session. Hicksy was getting out of the pool and his board shorts slipped down a bit to review what I am sure where a pair of Sea Eagles budgie smugglers. Quite funny especially when he gifted Matai one of his tries. Don't expect to see Hicksy playing anymore games for parra, he really looked on the outer with the rest of the parra team on Sat.

I categorically say, and I am sure I speak for 99% of the other men on this site, that I did not notice, nor have I ever noticed what budgie smugglers another man is wearing

I will second Dan's comment

Plenty of MWTS in the Sth East ? corner.........and yes he got the infamous "bufoon"

We even had quite a "gallop" after Brett scored

Was wondering if Parra slipped T Rex a few bucks at half time to turn double agent and buffoon that last high ball - blocking DCE and passing it straight to Burt

Pity Burt had butterfingers :p

MissKate said:
Don't forget Agent Burns, he had a cracker for us with that conversion from right in front

A little too obvious that kick...the hundred buck note was still sticking out of his pocket :cool:

Someone one day is going to recognise that Agent Brian Smith is secretly a Sea Eagles man under cover who turns okay sides into crap to the benefit of the Mighty Manly team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7