• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
very worried about his form.seems to have lost all his confidence.hard to fathom as i have always rated him highly.definitely not an option at centre as a lot of us thought on current form.our sensational forwards are taking the spotlight off him but he needs to improve quickly.

he'll be fine, struggling a bit but he also isnt seeing much of the ball outside kick returns and taking bombs or dropping them.

dont you think his form is a bit wierd though vegas.always such a confident player in the past.would be great to seehim back to his best.

Very important player. Against Penrith I noticed he started 20 m behind Wesser in a chase and pulled about 15 from in 50 m. Looked very fast but isn't getting the space to show his worth. Tezza is his centre and he is not getting around his man and getting good ball to Hicks. We need quality centres so bad!!

forget centres till 07 cw.with the lyon king gone,king and berrigan were the only real class on offer.berrigan will never leave qld.brisbane ,in reality,have a salary cap at least 25% higher than the sydney clubs.200k in brisbane = 270-300 in sydney.no one leaves brisbane to head south unless they are not worth chasing.the gold coast will also have a huge effect on the player market .they have big money to spend and you get a lot more bang for your buck up here like brisbane.suburban sydney clubs with average finances like ours will find it increasingly difficult to attract players going forward.ashley alberts is our best hope if he kicks on.lyon is right at the top of the coasts hitlist so he is no cert for us in 07.good chance but no cert.
others include lolesi but he will be in coast colours for sure.

Alberts was extreemly impressive from what I saw of him in PL at the Panthers game. If I had a say I would move him to centre now to replace hill while injured. He is very strong, quite quick and really has a football brain. Tore the cogars to pieces with ease as set up or had a hand in nearly all tries. Something like 9 or 10 too!

From the first I saw of him (Alberts) I felt just like Fluffy watching King, awestruck.

forget centres till 07 cw.with the lyon king gone,king and berrigan were the only real class on offer.berrigan will never leave qld.brisbane ,in reality,have a salary cap at least 25% higher than the sydney clubs.200k in brisbane = 270-300 in sydney.no one leaves brisbane to head south unless they are not worth chasing.the gold coast will also have a huge effect on the player market .they have big money to spend and you get a lot more bang for your buck up here like brisbane.suburban sydney clubs with average finances like ours will find it increasingly difficult to attract players going forward.ashley alberts is our best hope if he kicks on.lyon is right at the top of the coasts hitlist so he is no cert for us in 07.good chance but no cert.
others include lolesi but he will be in coast colours for sure.
Sadly you are very correct. Lolesi is now the best back on the market and he was a Canberra reject like Monas.

Alberts was good against Penrith though. He'd be worth a gamble this week against those useless bunnies.

I really hope we dont lose to the bunnies.

What worries me more though is that I have a funny feeling we will be the first side to go down to Newcastle in 2 weeks time. I really am worried about that game.

How much are tickets to Bali at the moment?

you planning on getting 20 years flip?

Mata, Bk and Bk2 are also canberra rejects.

id say we have done pretty well out of canberra

When I read the title of this thread i thought it was going to be a post about mata and flip

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4