Hicks is the worry!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Aside from injury, that will be the team for round one. It will swap around during the year but that will be the full strength team, and a pretty strong looking one at that.

I think Hicks is best suited at wing. He looks for work. I don't see that flair from him that Ash provides as a centre but he is a tough finisher. He definitely started to find a groove late in the season. He has my vote of confidence going into this season.

[quote author=The Fonz]

Wonder what Alberts would be like on the wing?

Not tall enough in my view, would or could be vulnerable under the high ball.

[/quote]

Reece Simonds
Leon Bott
Matt Utai
Luke Burt

Need i go on?

Reece Simonds
Leon Bott
Matt Utai
Luke Burt

Need i go on?

Fair comment Fonz, although I recall Matt Sing outleaping Utai to score at least 2, maybe 3 tries during the 2004 semi final series. Bott finished the season playing for the Clydedales after Bennet made a statement to the effect that he had become a target for the opposition on play 6. The other 2 I have not taken much notice of so they well could be superior players in taking the high ball.

He may have not had his best year to follow up his brilliant 2004, but he didn't do anything too wrong otherwise we would have been reading thread after thread about it on this board during the season.

He may have not had his best year to follow up his brilliant 2004, but he didn't do anything too wrong otherwise we would have been reading thread after thread about it on this board during the season.
Very true and apt!!!!! :bdh: :bdh: :bdh:

[quote author=The Fonz]

Reece Simonds
Leon Bott
Matt Utai
Luke Burt

Need i go on?

Fair comment Fonz, although I recall Matt Sing outleaping Utai to score at least 2, maybe 3 tries during the 2004 semi final series. Bott finished the season playing for the Clydedales after Bennet made a statement to the effect that he had become a target for the opposition on play 6. The other 2 I have not taken much notice of so they well could be superior players in taking the high ball.
[/quote]

Matt Sing is 2cm taller than Utai.
Can't argue with your point on Bott.
Reece Simonds has been playing consistantly in firstgrade at st george.
Luke Burt has made a bit of a name for himself for scoring of fcross field kicks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4