Hicks at Centre

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I am surprised noone has commented on this but it was good to see Spider in the centres again and I thought he went quite well despite the weather conditions not being great for expansive football. Steppa went okay on the wing so it was a good move by the staff.

Hicks has been in the top 3 players every week no matter where you put him. Fullback, centre or on the wing he has got more involved this year and has been, outside Bell our most dangerous back IMO.

i still think our best backline has hicks in centre and steppa on the wing but since the coaching staff havnt seent interested ive had my 100 posts on it and am done

Hicks had an absolutely outstanding game in the centres. It was good to see him more involved in general play and defense was excellent with lots of enthusiasm.

i still think our best backline has hicks in centre and steppa on the wing but since the coaching staff havnt seent interested ive had my 100 posts on it and am done

<<<<<<< ive done 101 so I best give up aswell. In any case, it was great to feel the vindication of Spider going well as centre.

Matai not only misses tackles but wont pass the ball. Put him on the wing then he dont have to. And he was no help in stopping the first try from the Tigers. Just stood there and watched. however he must have been reading my posts as he's not rushing up near as often as he was at the start of the season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4