Hey Kent. You're not the selector. Leave Cherry alone!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No sense bagging Kent for only playing one game of First grade .... I wonder how many blokes on this forum would give their right nut to be able to say the same .... including me ....
If we do this Woodsie - the Silvertails would be a bust ....I mean we have different opinions to Fittler, Bellamy and Kimmorley to name a few on here....and I dare say Kent wouldn’t hold a match to any of these blokes who have had more generous careers.
Its a footy forum and some here may not have played 1 game, or been potentially decent players....but there are opinions on here I take over Kent, who let me add, has improved as a host imo.

The novelty of the Fox NRL shows is wearing off, or correction, has worn off, if I am representative of followers in general. A year or two back I'd record each episode but this season I've watched 360 only about 3 times, and for only about 10 minute each time. They are struggling for relevance and Kent has probably been told to up his game as a 'color* commentator'.

* US spelling because it is a US concept.

If we do this Woodsie - the Silvertails would be a bust ....I mean we have different opinions to Fittler, Bellamy and Kimmorley to name a few on here....and I dare say Kent wouldn’t hold a match to any of these blokes who have had more generous careers.
Its a footy forum and some here may not have played 1 game, or been potentially decent players....but there are opinions on here I take over Kent, who let me add, has improved as a host imo.

Maxta ..... agree or disagree with Kent or like or dislike him .... no big deal ... but I maintain that bagging him for only playing one game of first grade is pretty petty personal and pathetic ... and that my friend is all the aliteration I have ..... @:p... sorry .. one more ... pointless ..

Last edited:
I wonder what old one game Kenty thought of last nights result? You know... in terms of that bloke Brad Fittler, who he claims has made a career out of being lucky.

Last edited:
I wonder what old one game Kenty thought of last nights result? You know... in terms of that bloke Brad Fittler, who he claims has made a career out of being lucky.
You know what legendary golfer Gary Player said about luck? “The more I practiced the luckier I got” still luv that saying.
As an aside the Ask Kenty segment the other night a question came in asking PK what was the most memorable first grade game he played in? Classic stitch up and he even saw the funny side of it.

360 is good for about the first month of the season.. after that it's just repetitive dribble. They overkill debate on the same issues week in week out. And for **** sakes get rid of Marshall and Graham, fresh blood is needed

No sense bagging Kent for only playing one game of First grade .... I wonder how many blokes on this forum would give their right nut to be able to say the same .... including me ....

I dunno Woodsie, getting the arse after your first game, I might keep that under my hat. And as it was Parra, I would be changing the topic post haste.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6