Hey guys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Hey boys,

The move has gone well... still no net but i'm back at the oldies paying some bills so thought i'd drop in.

How good was saturday night!!

The Ox must have heard me and started to show signs of coming good.. well done tom him. That win was exactly what we needed... It helps our confidence and our for and against.

Lyon will carve it up at 5/8th (just like i knew he would) ;) .. he'll still need more time but he's all class.

How good was Steve Bell's try??? Excellent stuff.

Unfortunately the new joint doesn't have foxtel (yet) and I was at a party on saturday night and only got to see glimpses when I snuck into the loungeroom to watch but what I saw was good stuff.

Thank god you came back for a post Nutz.

I was beginning to think I'd never understand the intricacies football again. ;)

I know I know..

Don't know how many times I'll be on here in the next few months... but I'll be sure to check in her and make sure no one is making outlandish statements like the tigers smashing the titans a few rounds back.

Let's hope we keep producing some good stuff like we did saturday night and charge home to the big one!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4