• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
It's great to see you gracing us infidels with your presence. I think you may be discovering that our bark is far worse than our bite and that the average IQ over here is a tick or two higher maybe?

Yeah it's actually pretty good over here. What you've got to understand is, i was a massive fan of OEE and when Aaron took over MSE i thought it may be the same. Sadly, it's not. Too many rules. Half of the posters on there are ****en idiots who have no idea about any aspect of the game. I've been banned 3 times over there for things i did and said 1000 times worse at OEE. I called a guy a poof and got banned. So, being the poster that i am, i would like to apologise to any one i have argued with in the past and hopefully i can start fresh at Silvertails. My brother plays for Manly so maybe i can be a good asset. :drunk:

Good to see you over here Fonz, look forward to seeing your contibutions.

Actually despite what some 'others' think we are all massive fans of the Sea Eagles as well.

yeah welcome mate, we like a good debate. On MSE we get a bit precious because of the injustice that is rife there due to the "website commity" who police it, apparantly all decisions are made by the 3 stooges! (i am sure you can fill in the names)

Yeah it's actually pretty good over here. What you've got to understand is, i was a massive fan of OEE and when Aaron took over MSE i thought it may be the same. Sadly, it's not. Too many rules. Half of the posters on there are ****en idiots who have no idea about any aspect of the game. I've been banned 3 times over there for things i did and said 1000 times worse at OEE. I called a guy a poof and got banned. So, being the poster that i am, i would like to apologise to any one i have argued with in the past and hopefully i can start fresh at Silvertails. My brother plays for Manly so maybe i can be a good asset. :drunk:
Sounds pretty much like my experience of MSE! However my ban count would be in double figures, as would sue ridgepipe's. So you have now joined fairly exalted company.

Welcome!

i would like to apologise to any one i have argued with in the past and hopefully i can start fresh at Silvertails. My brother plays for Manly so maybe i can be a good asset. :drunk:

Your welcome here champ, I did enjoy carving you up when you revealed you work for a sponsor though :)

You should enjoy the banter here.

I'm sure Mata will make it clear to you when your stepping over the line :)

Mata has longed wished that the Fonzwould venture over here as he has that obvious spark of intelligence and belligerance that we so value at ST.

From the way he talks himslef I didn't think he'd need that.

You must have REALLY intimidated him Clon! :lol:

wasnt The Fonzs previous name on MSE Banned?

Wasnt he the guy that gave Mata quite a bit of stick when the site first reopened?

That's the one Garts. We locked swords over at OEE too.

That's how I started out with vegas and sue ridgepipe too though. Did you miss all that fun?

The difference of opinions is a great thing for the site because it would be pretty bloody boring to visit if everyone agreed with each other.

Yeah I missed all that Mata, I actually never visited OEE. Went there once and did not like the look of the site, especially the forum so I never returned.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2