Hey everyone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

i;ve just arrived here tonight from the manly sea eagles forum and i've gotta say that from what i've seen the views on the forum are really negative here. However the professionalism and slickness of the web page are 100 times better than the official website and i can hardly wait till you blokes give it the revamp it needs.

Mate we call it how we see it, we can not be possitive about that disaster on sunday.

Even manly greats are bagging them. Rightfully.

Glad you like Silvertails

If by negative, you mean that we aren't floating around in the world of make-believe, then yes, we're really negative.

eagle lover 1 welcome aboard , feel free to express your opinions openly as long as they are not in support of manas , king ,randall or harris.if u do wish to support these fools i will gladly transfer your account back to mse.

cheers ........ have a nice stay.

:blaugh: :blaugh:

welcome to the site

Welcome EL1 - Utility is right Aaron is updating the old MSE Torana. As for negativity what do you expecy everyone to a jumping with joy after a defeat like that. I think you will find that most posters will give credit when credit is due.

Agreed Wheel- I wouldn't call it negativity either- more like constructive criticism/ searching for answers.

i thought sunday was great, we go to the footy to see trys dont we! and thanks to Manly we saw plenty!

Go Manly! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4