• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The idea at the moment though CW would not be who can replace to be there for the next election, they will have a strong leader in or someone like Turnbull, he will get things back on track get a few things in order, then come the next election we will have someone who can win the populace vote like hockey in place.

of course it does, but after such a massive catastrophic loss like the one we just had the first person is a sitting duck, rebuild argue and squabble, we have two terms of Labor coming up before Libs will get back in

Check this out

http://www.domain.com.au/Public/PropertyDetails.aspx?adid=2006832414

Very good Tookey!!! Are you up to buy it??? :lol:

Yep I am just arranging my own loan to buy it then I can charge Rudd $10m per year to rent it from me. :lol:

What's this "we" business Dan? Are you a neo-conservative?

Isn't it highly amusing to see all of the lying rodents jumping the ship? And I hear the shredders were doing a lot of overtime at Parliament House over the weekend.

What's this \"we\" business Dan? Are you a neo-conservative?

Isn't it highly amusing to see all of the lying rodents jumping the ship? And I hear the shredders were doing a lot of overtime at Parliament House over the weekend.

we = you, me and the rest of the population of Australia

The only good thing about that scenario is we will be able to have a bipartisan referendum to rid ourselves of that silly bitch from London and her in-bred progeny.

Victoria Beckham??? :dance:

Well me and CW were at Maxine's victory party in Bennelong.....I don't think we will forget a night like that in a hurry!!

I heard Bob Hawke speaking there when he turned up later and as he said only once before has a PM lost his own seat, and that was Bruce in 1929 when he too tried to take away workers rights.

Did you really go to the party? :lol: I hope you were only joking :lol:

CW and Gronk were both at the McKew party.

Were they holding up the autocue for her to read from?

I am glad that I don't live in bennelong where they vote for some left wing bimbo from the ABC in preference to someone with 30 years track record in political life. McKew couldn't even make the front bench.

But then again she typifies what many in the the labor party are all about. Grandstanding, high profile candidates and spin doctoring with numerous cliches but no substance behind them.

This was more about a local candidate who had over 1000 locals working for her as they were inspired by her as a person of substance, against a fading and tired PM who had done nothing for the electorate and had to use the sons of the hopeless local State member and other libs bussed in from all over Sydney. It was called local people power versus a scare mail campaign of little substance.

Maxine is erudite, coherent and charming. 75% of those under 35 voted for her whilst the oldies in the area were the main support of JWH. I think he is quietly enjoying his retirement and is a lot better off. Australia certainly is!!!

But then again she typifies what many in the the labor party are all about. Grandstanding, high profile candidates and spin doctoring with numerous cliches but no substance behind them.

Which people seem to prefer over chronic liers whose vision doesn't extend past the bloodied pulp of immigrants and boongs lying just past the picket fence.

This was more about a local candidate who had over 1000 locals working for her as they were inspired by her as a person of substance, against a fading and tired PM who had done nothing for the electorate and had to use the sons of the hopeless local State member and other libs bussed in from all over Sydney. It was called local people power versus a scare mail campaign of little substance.

Maxine is erudite, coherent and charming. 75% of those under 35 voted for her whilst the oldies in the area were the main support of JWH. I think he is quietly enjoying his retirement and is a lot better off. Australia certainly is!!!

:lol: A politician with substance, yeah and thats a pig flying by my window now.

I am seriously just jealous I missed out a such an event ;)

So you were a helper hey, did you have a shirt on which said "Maxine's Babe" whilst handing out the leaflets?

Of course Jonny is enjoying his retirement, the prick is probably earing the same salary whilst doing nothing!!! I can only imagine what a former PM's pension is when you hear what former state or federal MP's get.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2