He's our Vatevai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was really impressed by the way he kept coming after the start he had and never backed off

I would be surprised if that last drop wasn't a strip from the Dogs

He had 2 strips on him that were not called. He is worth sticking with imo. The question is do you pick him over Whare.

I was very disappointed with his game tonight. One blatant strip that was not called though. If Wolf is out next week then I would still rather him over Oldfield and Whare for the other wing spot

Yeah came back from bad start and the dogs keep on testing him out, for a new first grade player he's doing well in my opinion

His running strength is awesome. He'd actually make a handy, fast backrower I reckon.

I thnk he was nervous at the start of the game. He had a really excellent second half. i

I was really impressed with his performance tonight. he did make a few mistakes, but he made definetly made up for it.

I dont think anyone can take vatevais crown, he has some shockers

The Who said:
Taufua, it's rocks or diamonds. His diamonds outshone the mistakes tonight.

I suppose Canterbury didn't allow him the luxury of going into his shell after those two early knock-ons as they persisted their attack towards his wing. Full credit to Taufua though - he did his job very well tonight. One of the best.

We seem to have a few options for wingers at the moment.. Not a bad position to be in considering Whare can play centre, winger or fullback, and Farrar will hopefully be alright next season.

He had a shocker right from the kickoff but looks like a great ball runner. I'd rather see Whare at the moment.

Snake said Jorge was our best in his MOM interview.

I would prefer Tafua as a winger over whare and Oldfield.
He has great potential and I can see him improving with more games and experience........I like him....Seems to have a good combination with Matai.

I don't know, it seems wolfman has lost his magic a bit.He tries 100% but not the same player as before.

Has anyone else pondered Parra letting this bloke go, just to sign the Stormin' Mormon (get that up ya Manly...yeeeaaaahh) for a truckload of cash, who is unavailable anyway until 2014?

And so Manly pick up Taufua for a song. Some beautiful irony there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4