Hes at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the players .. or at least the player who picks it up ... wasn't offside he was in line with the player who passed it forward when it was passed

Mr Checcin quite clearly says ... " penalty deliberate forward pass ".. not offside
& there was nothing deliberate about it
its a scrum everyday of the week

except in the lar lar lad where mr Checcin lives

he is a liability at this level ... he is going to F*** someones season up soon enough if he isn't put back on the line where he belongs
its one thing for all the bleeding hearts in here to say its a tough job .. & you see if you can do better etc
but they must be accountable , otherwise they'll never learn
there are better officials out there running lines & in the Toyota cup...

Checcin makes a major mistake a weekend .. sometimes 2 or 3
they are awful rulings .. yet he continues on
not getting any better ... not learning from his previous gaffs as he is still having brain explosions
he is being protected for some reason ... it needs to stop.

Im worried when we get this thing again.The boys will have to put it beyond doubt or will cost another 2 points this season.When is Harrigan ever going to learn?

As a certain coach once said-the games professional,the officials aren't!

If I burn the rolls in the oven at work each week,I wont be at that place of employment for too long!It can happen once,that's an accident,but after that......!We ARE entitled to our opinion!Just because I'm not the bl***y prime minister,doesn't mean I can't be critical of her performance!Same with checin.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6