Heritage Round - Heritage Jersey?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
eagles2win said:
Apparently the 3XL and 2XL are now sold out!

Maybe this is an indication that their sizing is way out of whack or Manly fans are all big boys and girls.

Disappointed to miss out I love the heritage jersey each year but no point order the XL which is equiv of small or med.

Really? All my shirts are mediums, and the current away jersey I got was medium and fits perfectly.

Now online store say Out Of Stock.

No more of any size by the looks of it.

I am worried about sizing still, got out my 8 ISC jersey's out for a comparison last night.

Concluded the sizing is an absolute joke. I have a 2XL which is way too big (last years Anzac jersey) and a 3XL which is way too tight (2011 home jersey).

Best now to call the Factory Outlet on 02 9939 1547 to order.

Will keep you all posted if we get more stock onto the Online Superstore

Sheikheagle said:
Heh Bob, I tried to order 3 this morning however all out. I have Pm Larissa to find out if more will become available and will let you know the outcome.

@[Sheikheagle]

From http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Heritage-Round-Heritage-Jersey?pid=483001#pid483001

Larissa said:
Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

On the advertising, we have actually forgone our below number sponsorship on this jersey so we could feature the history of our logo. There are in fact less sponsors on this jersey than usual. But as I am sure you are fully aware, we need our valued partners to be able to pay the bills. For this reason we will continue to feature partner logos on our jersey.

Looking forward to seeing you al at Fortress Brookvale on Sunday afternoon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Jethro said:
Sheikheagle said:
Heh Bob, I tried to order 3 this morning however all out. I have Pm Larissa to find out if more will become available and will let you know the outcome.

@[Sheikheagle]

From http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Manly-Heritage-Round-Heritage-Jersey?pid=483001#pid483001

Larissa said:
Morning all,

The Heritage Jersey is a Club Exclusive Limited Edition item.

No other retailers other than our Online Superstore, Factory Outlet and Merchandise Van will be stocking it.

My advice is to get in early, once stocks are sold out there will be no further reorders.

On the advertising, we have actually forgone our below number sponsorship on this jersey so we could feature the history of our logo. There are in fact less sponsors on this jersey than usual. But as I am sure you are fully aware, we need our valued partners to be able to pay the bills. For this reason we will continue to feature partner logos on our jersey.

Looking forward to seeing you al at Fortress Brookvale on Sunday afternoon.

Go Manly!

Larissa

I ordered 3 from Factory Outlet so they still have stock at this stage. With member discount $144 each. Happy days

--------------------------------------------------------
@[Sheikheagle]

I fixed the quoted section of your post by adding two [/quote]s after Larissa's sig to display your post as it was coming up blank.

Cheers,

Jethro

Anyone received theirs yet.

What did you think of them on the players??

I really didnt care for them, sure I will love mine when it comes though.

bob dylan said:

Mine arrived today. It is fricken awesome. I love it. Lucky I ordered the 3XL. Fits perfect. Happy Days.

Thanks Clint, mine should be here tomorrow I presume.

Glad I steered you i into the 3XL, which is what ordered. Hope mine fits perfectly too.

Clint said:
bob dylan said:

Mine arrived today. It is fricken awesome. I love it. Lucky I ordered the 3XL. Fits perfect. Happy Days.

On the ordering site.....there was a size chart.

For eg, I think the 3xl was a 48 inch chest, 42 inch waist, and an 18 inch neck.

Did the jersey accurately reflect these sizes?

I mean I wanted one (site says sold out now) but I couldn't risk getting a dud size and people on here were talking about different sizing problems.

Crazy thought but I know but I think that if clubs are going to get $10 worth of material, pay someone overseas $1 to stitch it together, then sell it to fans for $144 to $160....then sizing (and quality) should be damn accurately portrayed.

So......was it?

@[Clint]

globaleagle said:
Clint said:
bob dylan said:

On the ordering site.....there was a size chart.

For eg, I think the 3xl was a 48 inch chest, 42 inch waist, and an 18 inch neck.

Did the jersey accurately reflect these sizes?

I mean I wanted one (site says sold out now) but I couldn't risk getting a dud size and people on here were talking about different sizing problems.

Crazy thought but I know but I think that if clubs are going to get $10 worth of material, pay someone overseas $1 to stitch it together, then sell it to fans for $144 to $160....then sizing (and quality) should be damn accurately portrayed.

So......was it?

@[Clint]

Hey GE,

I can measure the jersey when I get home tonight. But basically, as BD alluded to, the 3XL in the ISC is a similar size to the XL in the Reebok (if you have one of those??).
As I mentioned before GE, I'm 6ft4" & 100kegs and the 3XL is a good fit for me. Definitely not too tight & not too loose. I reckon the measurements on the site are pretty close. I hope that helps mate.
@[globaleagle]

As per my earlier post.

My Anzac Jersey from last year is 2xl is a bit to big

My Indigenous jersey from last year is 3xl fits perfect

My 2013 Away jersey is 2xl is a bit on the snug side, probably 10cm smaller than above Anzac.

My older ISC are all 2xl and same size as Reebok XL.

In conclusion I have lost around 10kg in 5 years and gone up 3 jersey sizes???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8