Here's to you Johnny Walker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Been a while since I been here but atm I need a drink and a rant.
1. We have been on top for many years and this was bound to happen but I was never expecting it to happen so quickly. Unfortunately it happening to Tooves who only a few years ago could have won a premiership and without the refereeing decision should have won one. Tooves is a legend at Manly and doesnt deserve this and no matter what happens what he did on the field will always be remembered.
2. DCE going to the GC hurt but at the time Manly had Foran still and the NRL were involved with the contracts at the GC. I always had a feeling DCE might leave but maybe for the Broncos but GC could be a career killer and now he might be thinking that. A week later Foz goes to Parra "that I can not accept" A player who we brought through the ranks and seemed happy and always said he wanted to be a one club player. He knew DCE was gone and to go showed no respect for a club that made him what he is now. The only assumption is he went for the money and for that I cannot respect. Good luck at Parra and dont let the door you on the way because Jake Trbojevic going to hit you at Brookie next year. With Foran I can already see after maybe 2 years of failing at Parra he will be off to the Roosters to play with another myth call Pearce.
3. The bagging of player after the games I cant do, we are down on troops and we are down on confidence and with all the other crap going on with player movements no wonder we are last. I still think we will click and the finals still might be a chance but the wooden spoon will not happen.
4. The constant board problems have finally moved into the players and we always had these problems and managed to get through it but when Des left it became more newsworthy. I dislike the dogs with a passion and more to that I dislike Todd Greenberg who got Des for the cash to the Dogs and also had a hand in DCE contract to the GC. I dont trust the guy and more concerning is he 2IC in the NRL.
Hopefully DCE stays as he is the better of the halves and Manly can rebuild from what is happening now.
GO MANLY

DCE had a dig and, even though he was injured, should be admired. Jake Turbojet and Jayden Hodges also tried hard, as did Horo and Buhrer. I suggest all those who bag Blair should now realise he is the best winger we have available.

I will have a lower opinion of DCE if he stays.

That's just the way I am. I wish him will either way.

It all seems to go back to the Gifty decision. Would we have averted this "collapse" if we had kept him ? Or was it completely inevitable ?

Agree Rambo I was expecting a rebuild at some stage but can't believe how much we have fallen. Obviously injuries are a big issue however williame surely can never play first grade again. Poor bloke he is just not a first grader. So out of his depth.

Yes ,less sooky lala,s and throwing the toys out of the crib would of happened for sure ! If Glen stayed

Besides all that I've never seen a more unfit manly side to be honest

It all seems to go back to the Gifty decision. Would we have averted this "collapse" if we had kept him ? Or was it completely inevitable ?
I think it was inevitable. Stewart and killer have lost their pace. Matai not the scary player he once was. Watmough is playing lousy at the Eels. King had retired in any case. Other clubs were always going to bid high for the halves. The horror injury toll has ZERO to do with G. Stewart. And the dreaded Penns and vile Zorba were always going to ruin us when they got control.

I'm thinking some at the club believed this was going 2 be a quick re load when in reality we are going into a rebuild and some big decisions have 2 be made.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7