Here's a team selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Here's a team selection

Ok, with the players available, how would this go?

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Chris Hicks
04. Steven Bell
05. Michael Bani / Shane Neumann
06. Michael Monaghan
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Travis Burns
15. Mark Bryant
16. Glenn Hall
17. Adam Cuthbertson

I don't know guys...but is this a better team than Des has produced?

Here's a team selection

we'll never know Ryan but I cant believe I am agreeing with a Yart, dunno much about this Bani but cant really disagree except maybe Nueman in the centers.

Unfortunately it will never happen.

Here's a team selection

It may go ok, but it has never been tested so we will never know

Hicks to left centre has merit, only concern being that the Stewart/Bell/Hicks combination is lost and he would never have played beside Robertson before.

Here's a team selection

Put jack A on the bench instead of bryant and I would agree.

At leasdt jack a looks like making a break and putting someone into a gap with his ball skills. Bryant never looks like breaking out of a jog.

Why are Manly tolerating mediocre players now.

Here's a team selection

I remember Bryant making a bust against the Tigers (I think) last year. When he got through he had no idea what to do so he tried to run over the fullback :lol:

Here's a team selection

I despise Ryan's YART obsession, but for once I'm going to pick the side which is bleeding obvious should be on the paddock this weekend:

B Stewart
Robertson
Bell
Hicks
NBQ
Monaghan
Orford
Menzies
Williamson
Watmough
King
Ballin
Kite

G Stewart
Bryant
Cuthbertson
Burns

at full strength we should be:

B Stewart
Robertson
Bell
Lyon
Hicks
Monaghan
Orford
Menzies
Williamson
Watmough
Kite
Ballin
King

G Stewart
Bryant
Cuthbertson
Burns

with the bench blokes placed on notice that any **** displays and they will be ousted by the other fellows that have had a taste of First Grade this year.

Here's a team selection

Apart from Glen Stewart on the bench you might be pretty right Matas

Here's a team selection

It is a choice between Willo or G Stewart on the bench. You have to decide who is better starting and who gives impact off the bench.

No doubt Willo starches up the defence so he starts. Stewart far more likely to break a tiring defensive line - so he gets the impact bench role.

Here's a team selection

Thats a team i'd go for Mata. Glad to see you've got Monas in the team, even better being at 5/8 ;)

I'd place menzies at Lock and Willow to the bench though.

Here's a team selection

Menzies is at lock and my reasons for starting Willo ahead of Stewart are noted above.

I'm not saying Willo is better than Stewart. Stewart is more effective than Willo as impact off the bench and Willo adds the most to the side when he starts and plays long minutes.

Here's a team selection

I despise Ryan's YART obsession, but for once I'm going to pick the side which is bleeding obvious should be on the paddock this weekend:

B Stewart
Robertson
Bell
Hicks
NBQ
Monaghan
Orford
Menzies
Williamson
Watmough
King
Ballin
Kite

G Stewart
Bryant
Cuthbertson
Burns

at full strength we should be:

B Stewart
Robertson
Bell
Lyon
Hicks
Monaghan
Orford
Menzies
Williamson
Watmough
Kite
Ballin
King

G Stewart
Bryant
Cuthbertson
Burns

with the bench blokes placed on notice that any **** displays and they will be ousted by the other fellows that have had a taste of First Grade this year.
Monaghan at 5/8, now why didn't I think of that ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4