Here is the trial team for the weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Mark Bryant, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough, Luke Williamson.

Interchange: Matt Ballin, Jason Wells, George Rose, Phil Morwood, Shane Neumann, Jack Afamasaga, Aaron Groom, Glenn Hall, Adam Cuthbertson, Sione Finefeuiaki, Sean Meaney, Michael Bani, Todd Barrow, Clint Halden.

I would love to see what Groom can do with players like Bell, lyon and Stewy around him thats if he gets to play with them.

I think it's shaping up as:

01. Brett Stewart
02. Micheal Robertson
03. Steve Bell
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Jason King
09. Micheal Monoghan
10. Brent Kite
11. Steve Menzies
12. Anthony Watmough
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Matt Ballin
15. Mark Bryant
16. George Rose
17. Steve Matai

And i think i would be happy with that.. be interesting to see how the bench is used though if this is the team

No Wells?

He is on the bench but no Matia, Kite, Beaver and Dunley.

Willo still has got that photo of the donkey by the looks things.

You have to remember this game is 3 30 min thirds, unlimited interchange and Hasler has stated he will be using all the players at some stage, this trial isn't much of an indicator of what's going to happen in the real games IMO, just a run to get some match fitness and cohesion and a look at the younger blokes.

I'm rostered on to work so i can't f-ing make it!! I'm a bit spewin... Jatz lives closer to it than me.. he will be there for sure ;)

Yep, i really want to be there Nutz. But its not 100% at the moment.

I expect GA will be available on the day, so havnt pre purchased tickets. Am busting everything to make my myself available. We shall see. :p

Back to business for now 8)

Yep, i really want to be there Nutz. But its not 100% at the moment.

I expect GA will be available on the day, so havnt pre purchased tickets. Am busting everything to make my myself available. We shall see. :p

Back to business for now 8)

Surely your above GA? ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4