Here Goes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
If Hill is out again, and Mullane is available, could we put him in the centres? You don't need too much flare in that spot. What does everyone think?

Wait while I put my Kevlar vest on guys.

Just a thought.

Another would be to get Luke Philips to play centres. Could that be an option?

you will need more than kevlar! i suggest get passport organised quick smart!

is he even playing reggies anyway ?

Ryan Mullane still isn't ready to play at all. To be honest he wont play NRL in 2005 he's may play reggies by round 9.

Do you seriously think that you'd put Mullane in NRL when he hasnt played a game of footy in over 9 months?

Centre is NOT his prefered possition.......and I DON'T know why people keep on saying it......

Ryan My bad, I noticed Mullane was down as a replacement for PL...............Does anyone know if he played?

Ryan, hows your head after saturday night?

why dont we ever try Creary in the centres. Hes a good attacker and a great defender.

Otherwise Peachey and Taylor deserve a run in the centres before Jye.

he played 5/8 in the cronulla warriors prelim final in 02 when johns was out.had his usual shocker.only kimmorley was worse that day.had a 30knot breeze in the second half,all the ball and couldnt win.classic sharks.he was in the halves in age football.i agree with byso-who keeps saying he is a centre,they have a lot to answer for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4