Henry Perenara - Worst ref in the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not many great refs in the game right now but Henry Perenara takes the cake. He’s always blowing the whistle for some unnecessary things and ruining the flow of the game. Hopefully we rarely get him for future games and especially hope he doesn’t get the gig for origin or the finals.

Not many great refs in the game right now but Henry Perenara takes the cake. He’s always blowing the whistle for some unnecessary things and ruining the flow of the game. Hopefully we rarely get him for future games and especially hope he doesn’t get the gig for origin or the finals.
Couldn't agree more. He always looks terrified on the field and rarely makes an onfield scoring decision without going upstairs. I am always edgy when he is reffing our games. Used to be that the problem was Cecchin but he seems to have gotten a bit better.

Kelin did a good job on Sunday trying to get the title as the worst ref

I hate the fact that when one team gets a few points up the refs start blowing penalties in favour of the other team

It is so obvious That they are trying to even up every game purely for TV ratings

Totally agree. Big head matt checcin used to do this too but hes been better. Perenara ruins every game he refs.

Perenara is completely incompetent.
He is the worst.
But
Cummins isn't much better and patsy Klein plus a couple of other jubs that I dunno the name of.
We barely have enough NRL quality refs for 1 per game let alone 2.
He wasn't much of a player either was dear Henry...

Last edited:
Perenara is completely incompetent.
He is the worst.
But
Cummins isn't much better and pasty Klein plus a couple of other jubs that I dunno the name of.
We barely have enough NRL quality refs for 1 per game let alone 2.
He wasn't much of a player either was dear Henry...

There is a game I am missing dear henry dear henry
There’s a game I am missing dear henry the dik

On the bright side...ever since that Penriff game where he single-handedly took us apart, and subsequently actually got dropped...he’s been trying to make it look like he DOESN”T have an agenda against us, and has been trying to keep things even. He’s still an incompetent moron, but now he’s only covertly biased against us.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2