Henry haunted by "Hand of Foz"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Henry conviently forgets the try the cowboys got in the same game that wasn't a try.
I'm so glad the cowboys got dudded. They and their fans are sooks of the highest order you should hear them on Facebook saying its cost them 2 premierships now. FFS they finished 5th and 8th you don't win comps from outside the 4 you gronks.

It's karma for them signing that filthy woman basher.

Garts said:
They have every right to be filthy. If that was us on the receiving end you lot would have flooded the Northern Beaches with your tears.

Mate, it happened to us in the 1995 GF and we didn't carry on the way these redneck wankers are.

In this day and age this should never of happened. How cronulla played on with an extra tackle is beyond me.

I do respect why henry is angry.

The red necks are calling it a NSW conspiracy because of Qld Origin dominance .

Paranoid, crazy place .

This is Karma for North Queensland.

Last season they weren't robbed at all, but squealed like little girls. Karma the bitch said, you squealed so you must now be robbed.

LMFAO, my ribs hurt, every time I think of it I piss myself laughing. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of red necked whingers.

The cowboys loss was the leading story on 9 news in Qld tonight. Nothing else newsworthy must've happened in the state in the last 24 hours.
I do like how the back page of the Sunday Mail has a photo of the two refs with the headline, 'You Idiots'.
Those idiots are two people Manly fans know quite well.

I think the bigger issue in the game was the clock not being restarted with 41seconds to go. Imagine the Sharks had've (real word??) lost the ball when the game should've been over and the Cows scored?

Anyway....**** the cows. Thurston has been getting the rub of the green for many years.

pUAOkGY.jpg

S2MnWrj.jpg

Utility Player said:
Surly Anderson has to show Checchin the back door now.

Anderson has never come across as surly to me. Surely there's a more appropriate word to describe him. :p

They are making the conspiracy theories on Silvertails look second rate. Not since Harold Holt was seen having a beer in Area 51 after being affected by fluoridated ocean water has a story gathered more credibility. I'm impressed. Thurston and Tate have the full support of the Palmer United Party for a Senate investigation.

I'm hearing Anderson is so over being refs boss he's actually considering going back to the Eels....**** me talk about between a rock and a hard place!

Killer03 said:
I'm hearing Anderson is so over being refs boss he's actually considering going back to the Eels....**** me talk about between a rock and a hard place!

I think I'd rather have the Eels job than be the boss of the NRL refs. At least if the Eels continue their hopeless ways there is only one set of fans wanting your blood. As boss of the refs he's public enemy #1 right across the board.

On second thought, I wouldn't want to coach the Eels either. Ricky Stuart may have done the dirty on them but can you really blame him for getting the hell away from that club?

ManlyBacker said:
Asked what he had said to Smith, Henry said: ''He apologised. A couple of commissioners were saying the same thing. I got the same talk last year. It happened to be my club. It's six points that shouldn't have been in the game.''

The incident occurred exactly 12 months to the day that video referees Steve Clark and Paul Simpkins missed a knock-on by Kieran Foran in the lead up to a Jorge Taufua try during the Sea Eagles' win in last year's finals series. ''We don't forget that Kieran Foran moment. We trained with that moment all year,'' Henry said.

And that's why the Cows have regressed this year. Instead of admitting they were beaten by the better team in the finals last year & working hard to improve on their deficiencies they carry this belief that they unjustly lost a game due to refereeing errors. Fantastic!

------------------------------------------------------------
@Mals

I have fixed the quoted section that was missing the "[/quote]" which was causing your post to appear as a blank post.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2