Help re pic of Ian Roberts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Happy New Year guys,

I would like to know if anyone has a pic they could put up of Chimp when we played against Saints in the early 90's.

It's the famous one of him standing over Mick Potter, snarling as he had just smashed him with a trademark hit. I have seen 2 versions, a front on shot and a side shot, both are top.

I want to print it out and frame it for my bar room.

I'd appreciate help if you can.

Cheers

Robbo - you could try News Ltd - The telegraph sells old photos etc. Don't know whether they woudl have that one but it might be worth a phone call or a visit to their website.

Robbo - you could try News Ltd - The telegraph sells old photos etc. Don't know whether they woudl have that one but it might be worth a phone call or a visit to their website.

I have heard that you have a few photos of Roberts in your collection wheel.

Roberts vs Dan Stains, Roberts vs gary Jack, Roberts vs Mark Carroll, Roberts vs Mario fenech. roberts vs shane.

byso has a blow up doll of him, maybe he can take a picture of that instead

everyones quick to give roberts a hard time (no pun intended),but we havnt had an enforcer in many years now ,lets hope this year we can have a couple of powerhouse forwards other teams are afraid of ,because im fairly confident teams arent shaking in their boots knowing that king (mong) is lurking in the brookie jungle.

did a quick google and here you go, this what i found after 5 min

norm1.jpg

INSIDE2.jpg

Ralph1.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4