Help Needed: Bundy Rum Test Match Commercial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DIEHARD

Hey guys and girls, I didn't expect to be here on this sort of business at least for a couple of months, but I have a new mission for you all and I'd love for all the help we can get.

As part of Bundaberg Rum’s support of the Bundaberg Rum Rugby League Test Match in Brisbane on 5th May, Bundaberg Rum will be promoting the Test Match and The Roo Crew on all Bundaberg Rum packaging in QLD and NSW next year. Bundaberg Rum will be running a competition in-conjunction with the Test giving fans the chance to win a spot for three people to sit in a VIP area at the Test Match with Kangaroo Legends Brad Clyde and Kevin Walters.

To promote these initiatives Bundaberg Rum are producing commercials/packaging and would like “real fans” to feature in these commercials/packaging. Production of the commercials will tentatively take place at this stage on Tuesday 20th December at Telstra Stadium – if fans would like to feature please meet at Gate L at 6:45pm.

Requirements:-

- 18 years or older
- Real Fan
- Wear green and gold

* * * Keep an eye on this thread for further details and clarifications. * * *

I think the most apt way to advertise Rum is to have to blokes going hammer and tongs at each other out the front of the pub. It just turns people into wanna be fighters!

I think it will be great fun. It isn't every day rugby league gets promoted like this by a sponsor.

In fact I can't remember the last time a rugby league test match got a dedicated TV commercial and packaging promotion by a sponsor. It's huge!

I hope you can all come along and bring as many people as you can! :p

I think I can actually make it

Who else from here will be going?

I think the most apt way to advertise Rum is to have to blokes going hammer and tongs at each other out the front of the pub. It just turns people into wanna be fighters!

Garts is a prolific rum drinker ;)

I'll ask the boss, I guess you'd like some photos taken ;)

That'd be great mate, I love your work!

I'd like to ask as many people as possible to get down to the stadium to support the promotion and rugby league.

A good turn out reflects well on our game and its fans.

Meet at 7:45pm at Telstra Stadium Gate L, Tuesday 20th Dec.

See you there!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4