Help in regards to Hotmail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Hey people how's things!
Just wondering if any of you IT guys out there might be able to help me out with a little problem I have encountered this morning.
Someone/ some organisation has hacked my hotmail account and password (which I use for everything) and in turn they have hacked into my facebook, changed my email and password and then in turn is now trying to scam all my friends on facebook telling them I am being held at knife point by 'three large black men' in Africa.
I wouldn't have thought this would be such an issue but it is turning out to be one. I have had phone calls and messages galore since it happened last night from friends asking what the go is!
Getting into contact with hotmail/ facebook is a dead set bastard especially when all they recognise you by is my previous email and password, which was farken taken last night.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers!

Can you send an message to the account suggesting that Police are tracing the IP address of the user and legal investigations have begun?

What sort of bastard would do this? How did they get your password in the first place? Is this a spurned woman or a vindictive ex-work colleague?

Real bummer.

I'd say call Doug and tell him to knock it off it isn't funny any more. 

There must be an admin adress you can contact from another email account?

Like I said on the phone mate

Get your friends to post on your profile saying it is fake and your account has been hacked.

With hotmail there is not a lot you can do, but try to email everyone from another address and let them know and change all your passwords

Cheers thanks for the help.
I have changed all my passwords but as far as getting hotmail/ facebook to shut down/ freeze my profile that's a pain in the arse- I have sent them emails, which is my only avenue to contact them but they have not replied so my friends are still getting weird messages from someone they think is me.

Hotmail is very difficult to work with, when passwords are lost. One of my kids couldn't work out the old password and got nowhere with them doing anything. In the end just had to change accounts and start again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6