• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cletus

Reserve Grader
Hi, finally got around to registering on here. I'm using the nics cosmo on MSE and Onan the Barabarian on LU just in case anyones got any vendettas against me ;)

Just the discussions about posters having vendettas against players. I couldn't imagine anyone having one against me, but I did call Ryan negative once :).
MSE drives me a bit mad though, I had to edit a post last night because it had 'arse' in it.

No probs mate. All are welcome providing they keep within the guidelines of the site. Feel free to air your opinions - there are a few strong minded posters on the forums though!!!

You called Ryan negative once? Everyone here does it on a daily basis, he says he's insiteful, we call a (censored).
Welcome, and by the way your a dickhead!just wanted to be the first to say it to you....I won't be the last! at least I was quicker off the mark than King will be tonight.

I was hoping we'd get a new poster that would be a mate for Ryan. ;)

Did you know the Cure named an album after Ryan?

"Wild Mood Swings.

This was soon after they released "Disintegration" as a homage to Manly's second half of the season in 2005.

Welcome Cletus.

You sound like a very curious chap. Especially since you have signed on under the name of the most intimate and elusive of female body parts. 8)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4