Hello the lurker/ Adam Lucius you turd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yep anything that we type here is soaked up by those low life scumbags known as sports journo's.

Hi Phil
Hi Rebecca
Hi Adam
Hi Josh

You having a nice day??

Well, he did say it's just a rumour. It would be very low if true. I don't believe it though. Sam Thaiday would never go blow for blow with Wayne Bennett. Or would he?? That's the rumour. You heard it here first.

If we all get text messages you do not think the former manly daily editor would have got one ?

lsz said:
If we all get text messages you do not think the former manly daily editor would have got one ?

Haha- this.

You people convinced that journos are stealing your stories are delusional. This is the worst forum I have ever seen for this type of ****.

mozgrame said:
Well, he did say it's just a rumour. It would be very low if true. I don't believe it though. Sam Thaiday would never go blow for blow with Wayne Bennett. Or would he?? That's the rumour. You heard it here first.

Haha hmmm not sure about that one.........!!

But I think I might have heard from a most unreliable source, my imagination.....! :s That Robbie Farah was less than impressed with new coach Jason Taylor's initial introductions at the Tigpies car park last Friday and so Robbie said something to Gorden Tallis, which caused a huge cat fight, between all three of them.......! :-/

The source of that rumour wasn't this forum so he may have heard it elsewhere, just like members of this forum did.

Sports journalism is sometimes a notch away from creative writing, these days.

From Sportal

The silliest of seasons

They don't call the months between October and March the NRL's silly season for nothing.
It's the time all manner of rumours cross our desk, especially when it comes to player movement and internal drama.

The 'best' so far was a reported stoush between Geoff Toovey and Anthony Watmough.
The story goes that the pair went at it as tensions reached breaking point over Choc's bid for a release.
No, we're not making this up.
It was a great yarn apart from one very important detail...Watmough is overseas.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8