Hello from Thailand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garts link said:
So which one of the girls who you went away with do you like Cambo?

If they haven't got something dangling between the legs he isn't interested these days mate

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186537.msg320034#msg320034 date=1299369987]
you bloody clown
i stopped wearing manly gear around bangla road because or the ladyboys were asking me if i know that manlyfan dan from christchurch.

They wanted to know when u were coming back ;)

If they haven't got something dangling between the legs he isn't interested these days mate
[/quote]

Still can't believe you did not even get a happy ending massage. Definitely keen on one the girls you went with.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=186537.msg320078#msg320078 date=1299387125]
[quote author=Garts link=topic=186537.msg320034#msg320034 date=1299369987]
you bloody clown
i stopped wearing manly gear around bangla road because or the ladyboys were asking me if i know that manlyfan dan from christchurch.

They wanted to know when u were coming back ;)

[/quote]
[/quote]

Just a tip for you mate, if you write outside the quote boxes it works better

I think they were just asking if you were a fan of manly ladies mate, they can see them coming a mile off

I am so dissapointed that Cam is back, this was such a fun thread....oh and I agree if you go to Thailand and don't have at least one happy ending massage you haven't lived.

Don't know how much they are these days but when I was a little younger you could get one for about $8...and fair dinkum for that price you'd have them every day.

Prices have gone up since those days Mark. Not that I would know of course.

Cambo, October is the worst/wettest month to be in Phuket. The roads flood and it's difficult to get around much (unless you like trudging through knee deep water).
I know the rainy season specials are very tempting but maybe try mid to end of November through to March and you're bound to have some sunshine.

WAMF link said:
Prices have gone up since those days Mark. Not that I would know of course.

Cambo, October is the worst/wettest month to be in Phuket. The roads flood and it's difficult to get around much (unless you like trudging through knee deep water).
I know the rainy season specials are very tempting but maybe try mid to end of November through to March and you're bound to have some sunshine.
cheers wamf

we were originally going back in november but were told october is the go because of weather.

for the blokes who are on my fb pics are up now some funny stuff there

I have been to Phuket towards the end of November and it was great but have heard October is no good.  Go November!!!!

Where did you stay?

Patong

on that main street Baumanburi Restort - Rat-u-Thit Pd

3.5 Star Resort 2000 baht a night ($60) including breakfast 

I recommend staying in Kata.  Better beach, more laid back and not as sleazy.  And since you apparently don't like that side of things it might be more your style.

kata??? i think thats where we went on the last night to play mini golf

Kalum is good too we had dinner at an amazing resturant there

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186537.msg320794#msg320794 date=1299566095]

for the blokes who are on my fb pics are up now some funny stuff there
Including the elephant in the manly jumper?
[/quote]
calling me an elephant now mate

what can i say mate im a magnet :)

nah the 3 girls i went with are all mates one is like a sister or as the tailor at the suit shop said a sister from another mister :)

also met a really nice girl who sadly resides in the shire

nah its all good i have bigger fish to fry up here

you going on friday night we have scored tickets from a broncos sponsor who are one of our suppliers

I think ill be at lots of broncos games this year.

Its a good night out after work, perfer suncop than skilled no pubs close to skilled

Spent a week at Le Meridian, halfway between Patong and Karon.

Funnily enough pretty much the same time Garts was there, unless he's been back since 07

Magnificent resort the Le Meridien, my fav spot there

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299579622[/time]

Cambo link said:
nah its all good i have bigger fish to fry up here

you going on friday night we have scored tickets from a broncos sponsor who are one of our suppliers

I think ill be at lots of broncos games this year.

Its a good night out after work, perfer suncop than skilled no pubs close to skilled

Nah mate in Melbourne for round 1

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8