Hello from penrith 🦅

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi team, greg here 😄
Followed manly since 1993, not sure why or how just happened. Born n raised in Kiama now living in penrith. Converted the girls over to the sea Eagles 😁
Can't wait to catch up with the chat.
Cheers greg
Tell me Greg, has the leagues club added on, construction wise. Haven’t been back there for over 12 months. But when I used to frequent it while visiting my old man, there‘d always be scaffolding somewhere attached to the joint. It must have its own postcode by now.

Tell me Greg, has the leagues club added on, construction wise. Haven’t been back there for over 12 months. But when I used to frequent it while visiting my old man, there‘d always be scaffolding somewhere attached to the joint. It must have its own postcode by now.
I went out there Friday night for the Echoes of Pink Floyd show. Highly recommend the show but one for the purists. The size of the club precinct is massive. Unit blocks are popping up on the street corners in and around the club all within walking distance of Panthers. It looks like a nice community.There is a lot of building going on and lots of green $100 bills going across the bar!The area is streets ahead of anything around Brookvale for restaurants/night life . We are a 2nd rate outfit in many respects.Did see our illustrious coach’s name on their honour roll.

Attachments

• E5521362-EB53-443E-B9D5-A5B9C669FE51.jpeg
    E5521362-EB53-443E-B9D5-A5B9C669FE51.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 19
A belated welcome

Hope to see you onboard posting like a lunatic because we definitely need more lunatics on here.

Hi team, greg here 😄
Followed manly since 1993, not sure why or how just happened. Born n raised in Kiama now living in penrith. Converted the girls over to the sea Eagles 😁
Cheers greg
Welcome feathered friend

At Manly we all come from all lands far and wide that lead to one World

And our World is our Legendary club the Manly Sea eagles

See the source image

G'day from the Land of Smiles Thailand, I watch every game of the season on watchNRL and it helps keep me saneish, I have been a Manly supporter for over 60 years when my father took me to the old Brookie show ground to watch one of our relations George Smith play the old man even jumped the fence at full time in one game to take me out to see him.

Hi team, greg here 😄
Cheers greg
Do you wear the Manly jersey around Penrith when we play them at Riiff Park or is this just plainly out of the question..lol. Welcome aboard the good ship Silvertails gregsAUII.

😅😅 it's still looks like a construction site rather then a leagues club ATM. It's definitely a strange set up they have here at penrith.

😅😅 it's still looks like a construction site rather then a leagues club ATM. It's definitely a strange set up they have here at penrith.
Good onya Greg. If you reckon Penrith has a strange set up, I can only imagine the word you have for ours. We're off the chart whackadoodle :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4