Health update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well sadly Silvertailers , you’ve got me for a few more years yet.

Following my 2 months of radiation my PSA level is dramatically down on where it was so it appears that the radiation has well and truly done it’s job ( and will continue in my system for 6 months regardless ).

So whilst it’s not remission , it’s bloody great news.

Onwards and upwards !!!
Mate, those first three words!…had me thinking of that scene out of the cancer movie 50/50.
Good news first please.
‘But seriously great news. All the best to you and Rosemary for another Leyland brothers year!🤣

Well Silvertailers , you’ve got me for a few more years yet.

Following my 2 months of radiation my PSA level is dramatically down on where it was so it appears that the radiation has well and truly done it’s job ( and will continue in my system for 6 months regardless ).

Onwards and upwards !!!
That is so great news Mark.

BTW how annoyed is the wife?

When I was crook the kids were measuring me with a tap measure and digging around the back yard, the wife's boyfriend was pissed at me because he had given his notice at the place he rented because he was moving in.

Apart from all the jokes mate I'm really happy for you and a bet the family are so happy for you and them and we are so grateful that things went well!

Well Silvertailers , you’ve got me for a few more years yet.

Onwards and upwards !!!
Great news to start 2023. Best silvertails wishes to you.

Get Well Soon Feathered friends

Wendy the Nurse sends her Love and Best Wishes x

sexy-bedside-manner.gif

Well in a sea of bad news at present I have one little ( big for me ) bit of good news.

My 6 month PSA test , following my radiation has just come back with a test result of ZERO ( for those that get tested you’ll always get a number unless you don’t have a Prostate and when you don’t it should be zero ).

Which means the cancer is gone , and I’m in remission.

Once again , I’m posting this not to gain sympathy but to educate all of you over the age of 50 to,

Get your test done every single year , NEVER miss a year ( like I did ) go to your Doc and ask them to do an annual blood test with PSA included.

Believe me you don’t want to go through the **** I’ve been going through for almost 2 years and if you catch it really early you won’t have to!!

Now , back to Schuster and will he or won’t he stay !!!

Well in a sea of bad news at present I have one little ( big for me ) bit of good news.

My 6 month PSA test , following my radiation has just come back with a test result of ZERO ( for those that get tested you’ll always get a number unless you don’t have a Prostate and when you don’t it should be zero ).

Once again , I’m posting this not to gain sympathy but to educate all of you over the age of 50 to,

Get your test done every single year , NEVER miss a year ( like I did ) go to your Doc and ask them to do an annual blood test with PSA included.

Believe me you don’t want to go through the **** I’ve been going through for almost 2 years and if you catch it really early you won’t have to!!

Thanks Mark, thanks for the update and thanks for the warning. Yes us males have to be vigilante against this disease . Stay strong mate , keep getting better mate

Great news - now go travelling so we can win some game

Thanks Mark, thanks for the update and thanks for the warning. Yes us males have to be vigilante against this disease . Stay strong mate , keep getting better mate
Yep it’s just a simple blood test.

If you get it early you won’t have the battle I had , it’ll be a simple ( short course ) of radiation.

There’s 9 levels of this thing

1-2 treatable with radiation , kills it when it’s just a tiny spot.

3-6 Prostate must be removed , but that usually fixes it

7-8 as above and you need follow up with can be Hormone Therapy ( wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy ) and then radiation, and a long stint.

9 bad luck , you’re ****ed

I was a 7.5

6 months later and I wouldn’t be typing this now.

One simple blood test EVERY YEAR!’

Thanks for the update and the information
enjoy your trip away and congratulations on the good news
now back to Schuster!!!

Yep it’s just a simple blood test.

If you get it early you won’t have the battle I had , it’ll be a simple ( short course ) of radiation.

There’s 9 levels of this thing

1-2 treatable with radiation , kills it when it’s just a tiny spot.

3-6 Prostate must be removed , but that usually fixes it

7-8 as above and you need follow up with can be Hormone Therapy ( wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy ) and then radiation, and a long stint.

9 bad luck , you’re ****ed

I was a 7.5

6 months later and I wouldn’t be typing this now.

One simple blood test EVERY YEAR!’
Yeah mate, I get mine done every year and so far so good

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4